Julian jelous

For the 3 days you guys had alone with frappe and the big mansion to yourself , you guys just played games together , broadcasted together , swam in your guy des pool and ran around the block also drove around .
One night Kim and Nate took you and Julian to their house and you guys had a blast and watched movies and went to parks and shopping , etc .
When you guys got home there was an uber leaving and you guys saw that it was only Jovani that came back .
Jj: hey bro !
Job: hey guys
Y/n: Jovani hi !
( Julian hugged Jovani and then you did when you hugged Jovani he gripped you tightly and his hand was a little to low you quickly released the hug and Julian gave you the death stare and walked in the mansion.
You guys invited some people over and there names where Ryan, Adam, ariel Hanna, and Madison
You all ended up playing truth or dare and spin the bottle .
A: so who goes first ?
M: I will JJ's ex
Y/n pov:
She spun the bottle and it landed on JJ , he gave me the death stare and kissed her roughly . And then a few spins later it was my turn and it landed on Jovani , so I kissed him and then we played truth or dare .
Adam: t/d Madison ?
M: t
Adam: do you still like Julian?
M: ha yes of course
M: t/d Jovani?
Jov: d
M: I dare you to go in the closet with y/n and do 7 minutes in heaven !
Jov: um okay
Y/n : Great
Your pov:
Julian lead me to the closet and I can feel Julian stare at me so hard. Jovani told me he knows I'm dating julian so instead we should play a YouTube video to prank them. We found a video and we knew they were all at the door so we played it loud bought o believe it .
They opened the doors and say us cracking up in the floor .
Jov and me at the same time said GOTCHU ALL LOL
Julian still gave me deaths stares then our friends  left and Jovani went to sleep Julian left without saying anything and an hour later I walked to the shared area and grabbed my phone I saw Julian grab his and then ....

Ooooo it's a cliff hanger guys !!
Don't forget to vote on my stuff please and comment 😍 one your favorite part so far. WANT MORE THEN LIKE IT UP AND COMMENT ❤️. You can also add this to your list cause why not , YOU NEED SO MILK 🍼🍼