SIKE PART 22 :Who?

FINISHED MY PART YAY 👅💦🙌
Recap: Julian left to start the POMSFAM tour .

Y/n pov :
Julian left almost a week ago and I've spent time with my mom more because she finally got her break for 2 week . We have one week until she has to go back . We spent several days together and went places and had fun.
I only have to wait a few more weeks to see him in person can't wait .

Julian's pov:
It's been almost a week since I've actually seen my girlfriend y/n some of my "supports" hate on her and I- I get so mad and I just need to see her . I miss hugging her and using her body as my cuddle thing . Cause now I only sleep while hugging a pillow without her . Can't wait to see the look on her face tomorrow when I surprise her .
But now I have to start the show with my squad POMSFAM woot woot

A few hours later / y/n pov :
I had charged my phone in my room and I head up there . When I got on my bed I went on it and went on social media. My phone was blowing up non stop so I went on Instagram and saw a ton of pictures of a girl kissing MY BOYFRIEND JULIAN JARA WTF!!!
I got so mad and I also saw jovani doing a pose that covered his face and made it look like it was him .
I dmed julian saying :
Hey so I hope your having fun on tour , wait hold up I already know your having the time of your life . Kissing other people while we are together WTH julian . I thought we had something special but I was wrong I just hope your happy and goodbye julian 😊.

With that I clicked my iPhone off and cried myself to sleep .
All that went on in my head was that julian doesn't think I'm enough for him . At least I never was I mean I knew it from the beginning that it was to good to be true .
But I did something I regret even though it meant nothing .

Next part will be posted on 4/14/16 .
Comment what you think she did ?
Comment your predictions ?