8:00 am

Your alarms went off and you both woke up in different positions.
He was all over you and you were under his arm and a leg and your arms where around him . His head was above yours .
Y/n: well good morning Julian
JJ: oh hey
Still all over you and then you heard some barking and got up even though you were comfy .
JJ: you have a dog ?
Y/n: no I don't have one
JJ: oh then what's that noise
Y/n: idk
You both grabbed your phones and headed downstairs you saw a cute puppy sitting in a dog bed and a note from your mom it said
" I'm sorry about leaving early already so I wanted to get you a lil cute gift so take care of it okay and name it . I'll be home around midnight. And there is some Starbucks cake pops and I bought some coffee things so you can make your own at home .
                   Love mom . XOXOXOXO
JULIAN PICOED UP THE PUPPY AND YOU GUYS PETTED IT .
JJ: it's so adorable
Y/n: I know 😻
JJ: what the note say

You handed it to him and he gave you the puppy and read it
JJ: what's it's name ?
Y/n: umm how about ... Frappe ?
JJ: that's a good name
Y/n: yup
JJ: so how about next week we go to the fair ?
Y/n: sounds good
JJ: okay well I have to go with my family somewhere , would you like to come?
Y/n: no no it's okay I'll see you later though
JJ: you sure ? You won't be bored ?
Y/n: I have frappe with me and I'm going to make coffee and stuff
JJ: okay then , come here first
( he pulled you in for a hug and he kissed frappe goodbye )
Y/n: bye Jara
JJ: bye baby

When he left you decide to take frappe for an hour run .

An hour later you made coffee and decided to watch Netflix for awhile

An hour later you made coffee and decided to watch Netflix for awhile .
You are your cake pops and had coffee then went to shower and get changed .
Before you got in the shower your mom texted you that your car will arrive at the house in 30 minutes by Nate .You wondered what kind of car she bought you and then you got out of the showers and went outside to see someone get out of a black shiny Lamborghini and have you the keys
Nate: here you go
Y/n: thank you so much
Nate is your moms assistant who is dating Kim who is the other agent who force your stuff to this house and designed it for you guys. Nate and Kim are together and they are like your other family. Kim came out of another car which was a red lambo .
Kim: hey gorgeous
Y/n: KIM I HAVE MISSED YOU
(You run to give her a hug and Nate one )
Kim: missed you too honey so which color do you want red or black ?!
Y/n: umm hard decision
Nate: well you can have both but we will take the other and drive it to our station and trade later .
Y/n: omg really ?!
Kim: yes
Y/n: I chose black
Nate: okay , have fun
Y/n: thanks so much  I love you guys
Kim and Nate : love you too see you later .
The my left and you decided to jam out to your playlist on you new Lamborghini and drive around Florida.

You went shopping and ate somewhere for lunch then saw a movie by yourself and went home around 9 pm . And took frappe for another walk around the area . You got home and put frappe in his area to sleep and drink water .
You went to bed but got a text from Julian:
Sorry we didn't spend much time together today I hope you had a great day lovely . Sweet dreams my angel and I'm sorry again.
You fell asleep for an hour then woke up because you had a nightmare and screamed .
Y/n: ahhhhh
You opened you eyes to see Julian quickly coming over to you after shutting the door .
JJ: babe what happened I just was coming to see if you sleep.
Y/n: I just had a nightmare (tears came streaming down your eyes)
JJ: what was it about ? I'll sleep here again
( Julian got beside you just like last night but stoked you hair )
Y/n: I had a dream I was in my car and then we had a fight and you grabbed my keys and ran me over and my mom was dead in the nightmare Julian 😭
JJ: shhh that would never happen baby
Y/n: it just felt so real 😭
JJ: shh baby it's okay , face me

You turned around and he pulled you closer to his body . He covered you guys up and you both fell asleep he told you a happy story so you can calm down .