Fair day , i think ?

You woke up again but at 10 am and saw Julian turned around slightly an your hands connected. You moved your hand and turned off your alarm and Julian woke up too .
You got a text from your mom saying she had to go to Cali for a few days and that Kim and Nate will check up on you while she is gone and you got sad
Julian noticed you got sad and you told him and he also said that his family went somewhere and won't be home for two days because they had to go somewhere and Jovani and jasmine have a practice something in another state for their project .
Minutes later
He turned around and attacked you with tickles .
Y/n: ju-Julian kinda yelled
JJ: what was that ? Couldn't hear you ?
Y/n: JULIAN
JJ: I can make you scream that in s different way baby
Y/n: we Julian you squealed
JJ: what just saying the truth !

You flipped him over and said "Mmkay"
And then he rolled you over and said " well I was wondering since we have been hanging out for a week instead of gong to the fair today we do something else .
Y/n: mm like what
JJ: I want to take you out on a date and make you mine .
Y/n: but what about your fans ?
JJ: the real ones will stay with us and some may not ship us but it's not their decision, sooner or later I would have a girlfriend anyways .
Y/n: okay 😌
JJ: yay your my baby aka team Julian after all
He was still on top of you and then he smashed his lips on yours and you made out for a bit .
Later you guys went on your date
He took you to this fancy restaurant .
Y/n: this is so fancy
He made you sit down and pulled the chair in for you
JJ: only for my babygirl
Y/n: ha thanks baby
JJ: anything for my lil angel
Skip the fancy and sweet dinner after that you guys went home and he kissed you goodnight and went to his side of the mansion .
A few hours later of Doing your own things . He texted you to meet him in the shared area .
When you went to the shared room (above the red couch you guys sat on )
you guys watched a movie and then he lead you to a guest room nearby .

You both slept their together and went on YOUNOW before you guys did

You both slept their together and went on YOUNOW before you guys did .
JJ: so guys I have very important news
(Fans commented what and blah blah)
JJ: okay first I need to get something clear okay listen I know someday leave me but it's whatever that just shows that your not a loyal fan , like I have a girlfriend and she is so amazing to me she makes me so freaking happy and so do you guys . She is a fan to but she is so loving , caring and ugh like look at her !!
He pointed the laptop at you and you looked over and smiled and said hi they commented nice stuff and he saw some hate but made sure you didn't .
JJ: okay guys look if your a loyal fan then you support me but if you don't then wth did you ever join this fandom for . I can't have a girlfriend just cause you jealous but you can have a gf or BF but I have to be single like no okay no .
Also you comment hate on ANYTHING I will literally block you and I also will get my team against you .
10 minutes later the fans that supported you guys comment to show you again .
JJ: babe ?! Babe ?! Oh he started to sing
Y/n: yes Julian ?! 😂
JJ: Come here
You went over to him and the fans started to chat with you , you guys did challenges and guested people then went to bed.