15 - Are We Official? Or?

{UNEDITED}

Everett's POV

She likes me. She likes me! Of all people she likes me! Me! I'm smiling so hard right now.

"Hello? Earth to Ev." Drew said waving her hand in my face.

"Uh, I'm sorry."

"Are you okay? You've been zooming out ever since I said I liked you."

"I'm fine, I'm just still trying to process it." I answered.

"Is it that hard?" She asked.

"Well when the girl you've been crushing on for a while never looked in any boys direction since freshman year tells you she likes you, yes. Yes it is."

"It's not my fault. And plus, all boys ever wanted was one thing so I never really cared for a boyfriend." She just shrugged her shoulders and stood up.

"Where you going?"

"To the kitchen to make some food."

"Oh, what you making us?"

"Us?" She asked. "I ain't making nothing for you. I'm making something for me."

"But I'm hungry too."

"Then make yourself something to eat. I mean after all you did say you can make food that tastes like restaurant quality. Remember."

"Yes I remember. I just don't want to." I answered.

"Like you didn't want to last time?"

"Oh shut up Ms. Know-It-All."

She just giggled and walked out the room with me following right behind her. We enter the kitchen and she went to the fridge and bent down. Of course my inner pervert came out and I was just staring at her nice, round ass. I mean its right there so why not?

"Enjoying the view?" She asked standing back up.

"Well I was until you stood up and turned around. Damn it! I should've took a picture." I face palmed myself and she just laughed.

"Oh well, too late now." She said sitting on the counter across from me and popping a grape in her mouth.

"I thought you were going to make something to eat."

"Too lazy." She answered.

"Of course." I rolled my eyes playfully.

She threw a grape at my head.

"Did you just throw a grape at me?"

"Maybe," she said throwing another one.

I made my way over to her and took the grapes out of her hands.

"My turn."

"Ev, give me back my grapes. I'm hungry!" She whined.

"Nope!" I answered throwing a grape at her face.

"Ev, stop!" She laughed.

"Nope. You did it to me so I mean its only fair."

Ding Dong

"Go get the door idiot." She snatched the grapes out my hand.

"I am."

I walked to the door and unlocked the locks. When I opened the door Raziyah was standing there. I was confused as to why she was at my door but it quickly went away when she asked,

"Is Drew here?"

"Uh, I don't think she wants to talk to you at this moment." I answered.

"Well it's important."