6 - My Superman

Dedicated To The Following People:

@iBasedSupreme for letting me use her 'Bitches Be Like' chapter in 'Gettin' Real Tired Of Your Bullsh--'. You guise should read that rant book its hilarious.

@PrinceyyLover for giving me the idea for this chapter. I love you guhh.

Aaaaaaannnnddd

@SenecaGray_ for the amazing cover. Thank you oh so much.

[UNEDITED]

=============================================

Everett's Pov.

I don't know why but when Drew told me what her father does when he's drunk, I got pissed the fuck off. No man should ever put their hands on a girl!

'They shouldn't call them out their names either!'

Shut up stupid conscience! I already feel guilty!

'Your such a stupid boy.'

I rolled my eyes. He doesn't deserve to be called a man. He should be locked up in jail. What man would put their hands on a girl? Especially their daughter. That's just fucked up even if you are drunk. Let me stop thinking about this before I do something I'll regret.

I sighed and turned off my car. I'm in front of Drew's house so we can finish our project for English.

'How you gonna do that when all you're doing is sitting here?'

You know what conscience your presence is not needed right now.

'I could care less stupid boy.'

Aaargh! I got out the car and walked up to Drew's front door. I was about to knock when I heard screaming. Déjà Vu.

"Daddy please stop! You're hurting me!"

"Shut the fuck up you ungrateful bitch! I'm tired if hearing your mouth! Now go upstairs and take off your clothes!"

"No!"

"What did you just say to me? Did you just tell me no!?"

SLAP!

"Aaaaahhhh!"

"Don't EVER IN YOUR LIFE, tell me no! Do you understand? I said do you understand!?"

"Oh fuck no." I said to myself. I took a few steps back and with all my force kicked the fucking door down. When I did her father stopped what he was going and they both looked at me.

"Who the fuck are you?" Her father raged.

"Ev w-what are you doing h-here?"

I ignored both of them and said, "Get the fuck off her she's just a teenage girl!"

"Don't tell me how to handle MY daughter. I'm her father! I created her! So I CAN DO whatever the fuck I WANT!"

"What father abuses their own kid? You have to be fucked up to do that! You're a horrible father."

"Everett please go. I don't want you getting hurt."

"No Drew! I'm not letting you get hurt. And I'm sure as hell ain't letting you get raped." I turned to her dad, "Get the fuck off her man!"

"Make me nigga!"

"Everett no!" Drew screamed. I went up to her dad and socked him in the face.

"Fuck!," he screamed.

"Drew go upstairs and pack your things your staying with me for a while."

"What?"

"No the fuck she's not!"