11 - Girls Day

{UNEDITED}

Dreu's POV.

"Weak, I have been crying and crying for weeks..." I sang along to Superhuman by my baby Chris Brown, as he music blasted through my headphones. I'm currently on Pandora and it is playing all the right songs today. You might not know this but I absolutely LOVE throwback songs. So, like, whenever an old song comes on I be singing with so much passion, like I wrote the damn song. I'm practically singing and dancing all around this room right now.

"Having fun?" Ev's voice said scaring the living hell out of me.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I inquired.

"It's my room though."

"Okay? You can still knock." I crossed my arms.

"Why are you such a girl?" He mumbled.

"Because I am. You have a problem? I don't give a fuck!"

"No need to be rude Drew."

"No need to be annoying Everett."

I swear Everett can be so annoying sometimes. Like are all boys like this? if they are I don't want to talk to anymore ever again. Well unless their name is Chris brown, Tyga, Prodigy or Channing Tatum. Now they, can have me and then some. OH! The things I would do to them boys.

"Why do you keep doing that?" Everett asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Doing what?" What the hell is he talking about now?

"One minute you call me Ev and the next you call me Everett? Like why don't you stick to one name?"

"I call you Ev when your nice and sweet and I call you Everett when you act the way you did when I first met you. Egotistical and annoying." I answered.

"But I wasn't being egotistical."

"True," I agreed. "But you were being annoying."

"Does everything I do annoy you?"

"No, but most things."

He rolled his eyes and said, "Anyway I'm going to the store do you want anything?"

"No, thanks. But by time you get back I most likely won't be here." I answered, remembering that I told Raziyah we would have a girls day out today.

"Why?" he asked.

"If you must know, I'm having a girls day with Raziyah today."

"Oh, well I'm about to leave so see you whenever."

"Bye." I said grabbing my towel and heading to the bathroom. I turned on the faucet and waited or the shower to heat up before I stripped out of my clothes and stepped in. While washing up I realized I needed to shave my legs. I can't have hairy legs now, can I? I think not. I stepped out of the shower real quick to get my shaving cream and razor. I sat down on the end of the tub and applied shaving cream to my stubbly legs. I took the razor and quickly but carefully shaved my legs. After I finished that I finished washing up and got out the shower. I wrapped the towel tightly around my hourglass figure and walked back in the room. It was supposed to be 95 degrees to today So I decided on some coochie-cutters, a crop top, and some converse.

I went downstairs in the kitchen to get something to eat. While I was looking in he fridge I felt eyes burning a hole in my ass. I turned around to see Everett just staring at my ass. The hell? I thought he left.

"Like what you see?" I asked amused that I saw his little friend getting a bit happy.

He just stayed there staring at me. With his mouth hanging a bit ajar.