The date p2

A/N: here's part 2 of the date!!

Riley's Pov

James thanked the limo driver as he grabbed my hand and led me to a small, open grass park. Once we has reached the path he turned towards me and grabbed both of my hands.

"This may sound crazy, and I'm pretty aware of it." He started as I stared up at him and giggled at his cuteness.

"But I feel like I've known you forever, I just feel a really big connection between us." He finished, never breaking eye contact. I smiled widely and glanced down at our intertwined fingers. Not once had I ever really felt something this strong towards someone before; not even Marcus, and I had admitted my love for him.

"Cliché much?" I asked him jokily. He shook his head and rolled his eye playfully.

"Well there goes the moment." He replied, pretending to be annoyed. He looked up at me and pouted, trying to make me feel guilty. I just hit his shoulder playfully and started to walk along the path.

My phone then vibrated in my pocket and I took it out and had received a text from my sister, Emily.

To Riley from Emily
Hey Ri, just to let you know I'm staying at Steph's tonight and dads still out of town for work, so don't forget your key if you go out xx

I read the text and then remembered I hadn't told her about my date. I actually hasn't told anyone about my date as it wasn't just any date; it was a date with James Tordjman. If the news got out, the media would've pestered us. I sighed and pressed my hand to my head. I expected Emily to be in tonight so I didn't worry about bringing a key.

"Riles, you okay? you seem annoyed." He asked me with concern in his voice. I sighed and shook my head. How was I supposed to tell him I couldn't go home?

"I forgot my key and no one will be in tonight at my house, but I could just go to my friends or something."  I replied putting my phone back in my clutch. Would it be to late to ask someone, because even though I didn't want it to, I could tell this date was coming to an end.

"Well, why don't you come back to the tour bus?" He asked me, scratching the back of his neck. I had caught on about this little gesture whenever he was nervous. It was honestly cute.

"Oh sure, but will the band be al right with it?" I asked him worried. I wasn't sure whether the rest of the boys would be okay with a "fan" coming in to their bus. Although I wasn't sure whether to classify myself as a fan any more, considering I see James in a new light and I saw him and the boys as genuine people now.

"Are you serious Riles, of course they wont mind. And anyway we have like three extra beds." He started, looking hopeful. I could tell he really wanted me to come.

"Well, unless you want to sleep in with me?" He finished smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and slapped his shoulder.

"Slow down cowboy, I've barley know you for a couple hours." I told him jokily. We seemed to have a quite humorous connection with each other, it made me like him more.

"Whatever you say gorgeous." He replied, kissing my cheek.

-----------------------------------

I hid behind James as we entered the bus. I was still extremely worried about what the band would think of me coming in. James caught on to my nervousness and grabbed my hand, giving me a reassuring look. I inhaled and stepped from behind him but still kept my face buried in his shoulder.

"Hey guys." James greeted them, fist bumping them with his free hand. I kept my head hidden from them until James would introduce me.

"Hey man, where's your date?" John asked him as James slapped James hand. (a/n; I only just started  watching  laf so now I know there names so thats why they have changed).