Remember me?

A/N: I didn't proof read this very well so sorry for any mistakes

Riley's Pov
Me and Giselle sat in the audience waiting for the band to appear for the start of the concert . We were based on the third row so our view of the band was pretty clear.

My stomach was exploding with butterflies. All I could think about was my encounter with James. Did he really think I was gorgeous? Or did he say it to all his fans to make them feel special? I shook the thought out of my head and remembered how he had given me his number. I'm sure he wouldn't give his number out to all his fans, especially since they are known world wide. Imagine his number being leaked. The thought of that made me smile because that's means he trusts me.
-----------------
Right now the band were in the middle of performing one of their covers of teenage dirt bag. I loved their covers considering they had such great music taste and talent they can turn an original song into something amazing.

My eyes roamed their body's until I reached a familiar face. He had a dimpled smile on his face as he was hardcore playing the drums.

It made me like him even more.
----------------

We had just finished the first half of the concert and now it was the q&a. I had millions of questions to ask but I kept myself quiet whilst other crazed fans asked questions.

"What's it like being in one country one day, and another country the next?" Some girl asked with a eager smile. She looked about 14 years old with curly blonde ringlets.

"It's definitely over whelming that's for sure." Shane replies chucking.
"Yeah I agree but it's such an amazing experience." Alex added.

Then a girl who looked about 18 asked "Would you consider dating a fan?"
She had a eager face with a wide smile. She had short black hair and was covered in band merchandise.

James smiled and answered the question straight away.

"Well i didn't think I would but for some reason something has suddenly changed my mind." His eyes instantly shot at me and he revealed his dimpled smile once again.

"Yeah I'd definitely date a fan, I mean that means their a fan of your music right?" Shane replied chuckling after.
"All though I don't think I could handle seeing my face all over their walls though." Theo added.

The whole audience laughed at his reply. But I wasn't paying attention.

James said he would date a fan, and he said something had suddenly changed his mind.
Like one day sudden?

All the wide smiles, the flirtatious winks, the compliments, his number.

Did he like me?
So I shot my hand up.

"How likely is it that you will remember me?" I asked. My body was shaking slightly. I always got worried when groups of people were around.

"It depends really, if you do something big and catch our attention then I guess it's about 50/50 really." Theo answered.

"Yeah I mean some fans give us gifts and cards so we are always reminded of you guys." Shane added.

"We are always being tagged in pictures with you guys on Instagram, so we are constantly seeing your faces, so I'd agree about 50%, what about you James?"Alex replied.

"Well usually about 30% but for you I'd defiantly say 100%." James replied as he winked at me again.

My cheeks went rosy pink and I looked down. I'm so embarrassing. I always blush when I'm near him. I hope he doesn't think I'm weird.