Im her boyfriend

A/N: sorry that I took a while to update but I've been focusing on my short story book recently xoxo izzy

Riley's Pov
I sighed and stared at my reflection in the mirror. In 10 minutes James Tordjman would be picking me up for a date. I had to look perfect.

I had a floral dress on and a pair of simple black heels. My hair was curly and braided to the side and I had a few bracelets on my wrist. My makeup was neutral but I went for a bold red lip. I was finally ready.

I breathed in and processed what was happening. A few days ago I didn't even exist to him and now I'm about to go on a date with him? I highly doubted he took all his other fans on dates. That would be weird.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard my door bell ring. He was finally here. In a matter of seconds I would be face to face with him.

I walked down the stairs and exhaled deeply as I reached the door. I twisted the door knob and pulled my head up and came face to face with him.

Marcus.

The one person I thought I'd never see again.
The one person who I thought had forgotten me.
The one person I admitted my love to.

"Riley babe I missed you so much." He greeted me as he wrapped his arms around me.

I hadn't seen him in over two years when his father got transferred to England for a promotion.
We hadn't officially broken up but I did tell him I couldn't take a long distance relationship.

I pulled away from him awkwardly and stepped back.

"What are you doing here Marcus? What happened to your dads job?" I questioned as I avoided eye contact.

"He got transferred back here so I decided to visit you." He replied.

"I thought we could pick up one what we left, you know continue our relationship." He added as he stepped inside.

"Marcus I- I assumed we broke up when you left, I told you I couldn't take a long distance relationship." I responded as I looked away. I didn't want to look at him and maybe fall for him again.

"B-but now I'm back we can start over right?." He replied with hope in his eyes.

I sighed and looked up, a car pulled up outside my house and parked in my driveway. I studied the person getting out until I realised it was James.

"Look Marcus, this isn't the time right now okay, we broke up before you left and I'm over you I'm sorry."

Before he could answer James came strolling up my drive way with his keys in one hand and a rose in the other.

"Hey gorgeous, ready for our da-." He started to say before he realised Marcus.

"Riles who's this?" James asked as he eyed Marcus up and down.

"Well James, this is Marcus who is just leaving now weren't you." I answered as I glanced at Marcus and signalled for him to leave.

Marcus looked at at James and glanced at the rose and furrowed his brow.
He then studied my dress and James' tux. He then realised what was happening.

"R-Riley, you're going on a date?" He asked me with a hurt look on his face. I sighed and nodded. I didn't feel guilty though, although we didn't confirm our
breakup, I expected him to find someone else anyway.

"Look I'm super confused here, who exactly are you?" James questioned Marcus as he stepped towards him.
James was a lot more taller then Marcus, and dare I say hotter.

"Im her boyfriend."

A/N: sorry to leave it at that and this is a sucky chapter but oh whale xoxo izzy