Guess what?

Riley's Pov
As I waited for my best friend Giselle I put in my headphones and listened to Lost And Founds latest song. Giselle told me she had some exciting news but honestly all I could think about is how Lost And Found were coming to my town for a concert and meet and greet but I couldn't afford the tickets. I had tried my best to save up but I was still far off the price. I was pretty devastated considering this would probably be the only time I get the chance to meet them as my town is pretty small and Unknown. I sighed and started to mime the lyrics to one of their songs. The song was wrote by James Tordjman. It didn't have an official title as he said he got inspired by the way he imagines his future girlfriend. He's my favourite in the band by far. It's my dream to meet him but that wouldn't be happening any time soon. I didn't realise how loud I started to sing until Giselle interrupted me.
"Hey Ri, I see your listening to Lost And Found aye." She greets me as she smirks. We are both pretty much in love with the band however her favourite is Levi.
"Haha yeah I can't help it, this is pretty much as close as I will get to listening to them live." I replied with evidence of sadness in my voice.
"Well about that..... I may have scored us tickets to the meet and greet and backstage experience for tomorrow night." She says as she pulls out to front row tickets and backstage passes. I almost fainted.
"OH MY GOD..... Giselle how on earth did you manage to get them?" I replied as is started to jump up and down. My dream is coming true. I can finally meet them and most importantly meet James.
"Don't worry about Ri, just count this as one of your early birthday presents."
I squealed and grabbed the ticket. It was my birthday in around a weeks times and I will be turning 19, I can't wait.
"Hey why don't you stay at my house tonight G?" I ask. It was a Friday night so it would make sense as we are going to the concert tomorrow.
"Yeah sure let me go home, ask my mum and text you if I can okay?" She replied as we started to walk out of the schools doors.
"Okay see you later." I say as I wave and walk to the gates and turn left as I walk home. I could hear screaming in the distance. I furrowed my eyebrow as I walked further down the path until I saw what the screaming was about.
Lost And Found were standing there. Taking pictures and signing autographs. I froze as my heart rate started to speed up. My breath got caught in the back of my throat. They were so surrounded by girls I stepped back waiting for the crowd to die down. A good 10 minutes later all the girls had cleared. I watched as two girls around 13 years old squealed as they were looking at the pictures and autographs they had received.
"Hey, are you waiting for a picture?" A deep voice asked. I snapped my head up to be met face to face with the lead singer Shane.
" I um-er yeah if you don't mind." I replied quietly. I couldn't believe it, Shane Harte, lead singer of Lost And Found was standing in front of me.
"Sure let me just call the boys over." He replied as he whistled and shouted.
"Aye guys, come here we got one more." They other snapped there heads round and strolled over.
"Wait where's James." Shane questioned.
"Right here." A deep masculine voice answered. I looked up to be met face to face with James Tordjman. He was taller then I expected. Or maybe it was because I was so short. He must of been just under 6ft. He smiled at me and looked straight into my eyes and bit his lip. We then all got into a pose and I passed Shane my phone. I was in between James and Levi. James wrapped his arms around me and rested on my waist. We all smiled and took a few photos. Once we had taken a total of 7 pictures Shane passed me back my phone. "So are you coming to the concert tomorrow night?" James asked.
"Yeah I am, I've actually got back stage experience." I replied with a smile. It made me feel more confident as I had just got my braces off.
"Well i will definitely look out for you." James replies with a smirk and a wink.
I blushed uncontrollably.
"James stop flirting with the poor girl." Alex laughed.
I blushed even more.
"Anyway we got to go, hope you enjoy the show tomorrow night." Levi says.
I nod and smile. They all say a chorus of goodbyes and walk off. James stays behind and whispers in my ear.
"By the way, your are absolutely gorgeous." He smiles at me and kisses my cheek then he walks off. I stand there, shocked. I just met Lost And Found. Met my idols. James Tordjman called my gorgeous and kissed my cheek. Was this even real?

A/N: first chapter, hope you enjoyed it xoxo izzy