Shit Hit The Fan

Back in the city which is dark, the Takagi soldiers, Tajima, Rika and Dan are doing a sweep to find any more supplies and survivors and kill any undead they encounter. The soldiers and Tajima were taking point and Dan and Rika were covering the rear. Most of the soldiers were armed with standard Ithaca M37s, Remington 1100s and Colt M16A1s, Tajima is still armed with his Heckler & Koch MP5 fitted with a red dot and has now a suppressor, Rika now has a Howa Type 89 fitted with a rifle scope with a hybrid mini sights and Dan still has his M4A1 Carbine rifle fitted with C-More reflex sight, AN/PEQ-2 IR designator and suppressor.

"Hey Dan...what was the 'step mom' thing about?" Rika asked.

Dan and Rika then stopped walking together and Dan started talking to her.

"I...don't know if this is a bad timing or not but..."

Dan then got on his knees and pulled out a black box and when he opened it, Rika was getting a little emotional and about to shed some tears but doing her best not shed any and then Dan spoke to her again.

"Watashi wa Nihon de koko ni idō suru toki Minami Rika wa... Watashitachiha nenkan issho ni sa rete imasu. Nimokakawarazu, watashi wa tsuma o motte ita... Shikashi, watashi wa anata ga watashi no tame no migi no 1dearu to kangaete imasu. Dakara koko ni watashi wa anata ga watashi to kekkondarou... Tanomimasu (Minami Rika...we have been together for years when I moved here in Japan. Even though I had a wife...but I believe that you are the right one for me. So here I ask...would you marry me)?"

Rika was surprised that she's getting proposed and was still doing her best to not shed any tears.

"Ye-"

Before she could finish her sentence, a loud yell and firefight broke out. Dan and Rika started rushing to the other. When they got to them, they were getting slaughtered by the changed undead people. Dan and Rika came up to Tajima and two Takagi soldiers and started shooting at the undead people.

"How the hell this happened?!" Asked Dan.

"Happened so fast!" Yelled Tajima. "These fuckers came out of nowhere and started attacking us!"

"How many are left?!" Asked Rika.

"You, your boyfriend, me and these two guys."

"Yeah no shit!" Said Dan.

Then suddenly a truck was flying towards them and they had to make a run for it. The truck fell next to them but killed two Takagi soldiers. Then a loud roar broke out."What the fuck?" Said Rika to herself.

Then they start to hear something big coming their way and it was time for them to leave.

"Move! We gotta move!" Yelled Dan.

Dan, Rika and Tajima started running. Tajima was all the way to the back and then suddenly a undead woman jumped on top of Tajima which puts him to the ground landing on his stomach and started biting him on the left shoulder and Tajima was yelling in pain. He manage to push her off of him and pull out his sidearm which is a SIG-Sauer P226R and shot her in the head and killed it. Rika and Dan then turns around and see Tajima getting up off the floor but was holding his left shoulder.

"TAJIMA!" yelled Rika.

Tajima then turns around when he heard something coming and it was more undead person that are charging at him. He manage to shoot and kill them all of them with bullets to the heads.

"TAJIMA!" yelled Rika again to her partner.

"GO NOW!" Tajima yelled back while shooting more raging undead people.

Then one of them tackled Tajima to the ground and started tearing and eating him. Tajima was yelling and screaming in pain. Rika was shocked that this was happing to him and started firing her rifle but when she ran out, she switched to her sidearm which is also a SIG-Sauer P226R but fitted with scope mount, small red dot sight, and flashlight and started shooting at the undead people who are eating Tajima. His scream was still drawing out more undead people and they start coming up to him, moved the dead undead people and started eating him.
"GODDAMN YOU FUCKERS!" Yelled Rika while firing at the undead people and then ran out of ammo but still continue to pull the trigger multiple times.

"Rika! Rika we have to go!" Said Dan.

Rika started shedding tears when she's seeing her partner getting eaten alive and Dan was pulling Rika to make her leave with him so they won't get killed. Both of them left, got in the trucks and left the area. They have now realized that the undead people are getting real smarter when they change in the night and possible that something big is coming their way.

(Area unknown)

At a ocean, a missile rises up out of the water and launched to the air. When it reached it's designation to the sky it started to explode and caused a large wave circling around the world.