The Dead Change At Night

In the city and it's already nighttime, Dan was running through the street. He is now wearing tactical military vest and carrying a custom M16A4. It is fitted with a Magpul MOE collapsible stock, low profile gas block, sniper scope, and a TangoDown ACB-4 bipod.

"Shit it's already dark." Said Dan. "Need to find a way off the streets."

Then suddenly he sees a undead person slowly walking to him. Dan aims his M16 at the creature and was about to shoot it but then something happened. The undead person started to act weird like it started twitching it's head very fast, It then look directly at Dan with it's bright red eyes.

"What the fuck?" Said Dan.

The creature mouth opens into four places and started charging at Dan.

The students and the nurse were driving for ten minutes and were trying to find a safe place to stay. The students are alsleep except for Wesley and Saeko. Wesley was still thinking about what he has become. The nurse then found the house that she lives in. She drove up there and parked the bus.

"I remember this house." Said Wesley. "Rika lives here."

"You know my roommate?" Nurse Shizuka asked.

"Yeah she's my dad's girlfriend. Is it ok if me and the boys can take her room while you and the girls stay in your room?"

"Oh of course."

Everyone got out of the bus. Wesley was the last one to get off. He then see Saya a little down. She's probably still sad of what Wesley said to her.

DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE I'M STUPID, I'M SMARTER THAN ALL OF YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS!"

Listen here, bitch. I don't give a fuck if you're smarter than me or not. You have no fucking clue what the fuck I been through. I've just saw my best friend, Hisashi turned into those motherfuckers and I had to kill him. Rei and Takashi hates me now and the most fucked up thing I did was killed a girl who was being eaten by one of them. Those were the hardest, fucked up things I did. You can either stay here like a stupid bitch would do or come with us like a smart person would do. Your choice.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.

"Saya could I talk to you?" Wesley asked.

"What is it?" Saya asked as she walks up to Wesley.

"Listen...I'm sorry for being an asshole at the school. Before all this shit happened, I was really a nice guy. The things I been through when I changed. Just wanted to tell that I'm sorry. If you don't accept my apology then it's cool."

"Look...I'm the one who should be sorry. I was a major bitch towards everyone including Kohta. Also I thank you for rescuing me from those things at the school.

"So are we cool?"

"Yeah pretty much." Said Saya with a smile on her face.

"Lets start over." Said Wesley as he puts his right hand out. "Names Wesley Hayabusa."

"Takagi Saya." Said Saya as she grabs Wesley's hand and shook it.

Everyone saw that Wesley and Saya became friends now. They were all happy about it. Rei on the other hand, she still unsure to like Wesley for what he did to her boyfriend. Everyone went inside the house. The boys entered Rika's room upstairs and the girls entered Nurse Shizuka's room. When the boys got to the room, they both saw a metal closet. Wesley knows what's in there. When Takashi and Kohta found crowbars, they both use it to open it. As the two tries to open it, Wesley and the two could hear the girls laughter.