Dark Past And A Kiss of the Dead *Includes Ph0enix17 OC*

At the nighttime in a town of Japan, Wesley and Saeko were running through the town while being chased by a lot of mutated undead people. Wesley did his best holding them off by shooting some of them in the head with his M4A1 rifle and Saeko started taking down some of them that were running in front of them with her wooden sword. Wesley was amazed of her sword fighting skills. Wesley and Saeko stops and started fighting the raged undead people. Wesley just ran out of ammo for his M4 and had to knock them down with the stock of his rifle and his kicks. Saeko on the other hand was taking down a lot of the undead people even if they were running towards them. Saeko and Wesley was more faster and stronger then them. Suddenly one of the undead people tackled Wesley and was about to bite his face using it's four split mouth but Wesley has his rifle between it's and was pushing it away from him. It was getting harder for Wesley to get it off him.

"SAEKO!" Wesley yelled.

There was no response from Saeko. She was amost next to Wesley just standing there. Saeko couldn't move. She was paralyzed when she's looking at the three undead children in front of her. They were all walking slow towards her. Wesley turns around and seeing Saeko just standing there and the undead children walking slowly towards her.

 Wesley turns around and seeing Saeko just standing there and the undead children walking slowly towards her

"SAEKO SNAP OUT OF IT!" Yelled Wesley.

But there was no response. Wesley then used all his strength to push the undead person off of him and quickly pulled out his sidearm and shot the undead person in the head and killed him. Wesley got up, rushed to Saeko, moved her away from the undead children and aimed it at one of them.

"Lord forgive me." Said Wesley.

Wesley then pulls the trigger and shot the undead kid in the head and killed it and then killed the others. Saeko was shocked of what Wesley did to those undead children. Wesley then grabbed her hand and started pulling her because some of the undead people were rushing at them. Then suddenly there was a loud beeping noise. It was coming from a car. They started to ignore Wesley and Saeko and followed the sound. Back to Wesley and Saeko, they got into an yard with big fences around the medium size house inside. Wesley then start to close the big gate so none of the undead would come to them. When they got next to the house, Wesley opens the door, Saeko and Wesley enters, Wesley quickly closed the door and started scanning the area with his pistol and his flashlight since it was dark. Luckily there was no undead in sight so Wesley put away his pistol. Saeko starts to sit down on her knees looking emotionless. Wesley started lighting up the candles. The house was kind of like an shrine but bigger and kind of protected. He then noticed a couple of katana swords. Wesley wasn't an expert on swords, by any stretch, but he thought that it looked so impressive. It must have had some sort of history too, to have such an ornate hilt, and to be kept in a place of honor at the side of the shrine's main idol. Wesley also believe that this may cheer up Saeko. He walked up to Saeko with a katana and started talking to her.