Ch. 3

Jay's P.O.V

After that shit happened at the party Krystlee won't return any calls at all. She's ghost! I feel so bad because I was really feeling shawty tbh. I'ma stop by her house real quick to see if she's home.

Krystlee's P.O.V

Yooo! After that shit I really ain't in the mood. Yeah, we wasn't dating but we was starting something off and it just ended! She's been calling me but I damn sure ain't answering her dumb ass making me look dumb huh you would've thought hunn!

I'm blasting music in my room and with my sports bra and booty shorts and someone rings my door bell I ain't even changing so I go get the door and it's Jay smh!!

"Ooh hell no" I say as I try to slam the door

"C'mon shawty, I'm tryna just talk lemme just say my side baby girl." she says all sexy but I ain't giving in that quickly but I let her in, so she can explain herself real quick then dip! I ain't playing no games!!

"Aight, hear me out baby, I was just feeling the music tbh, I didn't mean to hurt you like that sexy I was just feeling shit she was cute and I was tryna get it I didn't know you was feeling me that hard if I knew I would've never did that shit with homegirl my fault babe" she says this in the most sexy way shes looking deep in my eyes her eyes are watering shes just gorgeous BUT she know I still gotta be mad!

"Did you fuck her?"

"That don't matter baby"

"I ASKED A FUCKING QUESTION NOW TELL ME FUCKING CORN YOU AIN'T GONNA PLAY ME LIKE I'M SOME FOOL YOU GOT THE WRONG BITCH NOW TELL ME OR DIP THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE!!" I get so mad and just spaz, it's simple just tell me if you fucked her and thats it why you tryna hide shit!

"Yoo relax baby!"

"I'm not your baby!"

"Relax, your fucking self I did fucking fuck her are you happy I know you would be mad if I told so I ain't say shit but you wanna be all mad tf" she gets mad like real mad her face is red shes just mad

"Listen you ain't gonna be talking to me like that I ain't one of your little bitches"

All of a sudden I see her get on top of me and kiss my neck and she's kissing everywhere I'm going crazy I'm scratching her back and moaning she's just sucking licking hmmmm she's not letting go she got me on lock right now!

She whispers in my ear softly making chills go to my whole body!!

Jay's P.O.V

"Now listen here baby, your mine now fuck what happened before, it was a mistake and that's all where gonna talk about it again you hear me" I go a little in her pussyhole and stick my fingers in just to let her know I'm boss and hear her moan loud!

"Okay daddy" she says then I get off and have her lay on me and we go to sleep until the next morning for dusty ass school!

I really like this girl tbh she makes me feel good inside I don't usually feel this way but idk she makes me feel good and I like that shit!

Omgg!! Guys I'm so sorry I've been too busy but I'm back there will be so much more updates sorry this one is soo short I was in school doing this lmao but I love you guys please leave comments, votes and more thanks love you guys❤. There will be an update later today!!