Chapter 13

I couldn't believe what i was hearing.

600,000 dollars! They were offering me so much money but why? Im kidnapped by a random man and women and i was thinking i was going be killed! But no instead there trying give me money!?

"why...?" That was the only thing i could think to ask.

"Its simple we want you to take this money and move far away from here and never see Trent again." The women smiled at me as if it was really that simple.

"What! No."

"Please think this over with this money you can move far away from your mother even take your brother Ethan and get a new life." The women replyed.

"I...I can't...." I couldn't! Sure its alot of money... I could buy a home in California i always wanted, or go to a good college. But i would be alone again.

"Sure you can you have no faimly and your almost 18." The women respond trying to reassure me.

"No i do have a faimly..." I wispered out.

"We cheeked your background your fathers dead and mother dosn't want you. All you have is a brother but with this money im sure you both can make it." she replyed. I heard a door open but i didn't care.

"No! I do have a faimly i have Ethan but i also have becca whos like my sister or De whos my mom! I have Alex and Chris who even though they always fight over stupid stuff and steal my cookies i love! I have Luke and Matt who always treat me like a baby and laugh at me when i pout like im there kid... and i have Trent..." I wispered the last part wishing he was here.

"Alice..." I felt arms go around my waist pulling me up.

"Trent your here early." The women replyed simply like she knew he be here. I looked up at Trent, his face covered in worry and his eyes painked with that cute winkle in his forhead he got when he was upset.

"Why?" He asked her looking around the table.

"Its simple son, while this girl is nice you have to marry Elizabeth. Now we been nice up too this point even letting you go to school where you want but being that your almost 18 its time for you to execpt that She is your wife and that this girl is just another piece of trash."

"She's not Trash!" Trent hissed. 

"She looks like trash." I icey voice laughed from behind. I turn and saw a girl behind us in a cocktail dress and heals all pink with bright blond hair like a barbie.

"I don't care what you guys think disown me! leave me out the will! But dont touch Alice!" Trent hissed tightening his grip around my waist. I was looking at everyone a bit confused. I asumed the women and man where Trents parents and the boy next to them was related to Trent they looked a bit the same. As for the girl i guess that would be Elizabeth seeing as she was glaring at me.

" Trent its already been decided besides don't you wants whats best for little Alice there. With this money she could finally go to a good school and get everything she need. What more would a little poor girl want?" His mother smiled sweetly.

"Lots more..." I replyed pushing away a bit from Trent so i could face her. Face everyone.

"I want my friends and faimly and Trent. I don't need money. Sure i could go to a good school but i be alone. Or i could buy my dream home but i still be alone. I would have everything i want with that money but what i need is this. I need De to give me motherly advice and Becca to give me sister advice. I need Alex and Chris so i can yell at them for useing all the warm water in the moring or Luke and Matt to tease me and make me feel like a kid. I need my brother to reminded me of my past... Of my father and mother and of my scars. But mostly i need Trent to hug me to tell me it will be ok and to help me build my future even if im poor on the side of the road i need my faimly..." I said tears ready to come at any moment.. 

"You don't underst-" Trents father started.

"NO! You don't understand! You never have! Im not a toy that you can place to get yourself more money and pretend to be a happy faimly. Your not my faimly. I never had a faimly before Alice came but ever since the first time she smiled at me i haven't been happier. She made us a faimly and im not leaveing her and your not taking her." Trent eyes were glued to mine and he was smiling.

"Thats Enough of this Guards take this girl." The man order as both guards came closer i clung to Trent.

"If she gose then i go." Trent picked me up making me blush and began walking to the door.

"TRENT! If you walk out that door you will never hear from us again!"

Trent didn't even listin he just walked out the door. Elizabeth tryed to grab his arm but he ingored he as well as his father threats. I cuddled into his sholder and it wasn't until he got to his car that he spoke.

"Thank you..." He wispered so low i almost didn't hear.

"For what?" i asked.

"For not leaving me... So many people would have taken that money but you stayed." 

"Ofcouse i stayed i never had money before and i have no need for it now." I smiled at him.

"Thank you." he said again but before i could replyed he kissed me. I kissed back and i could feel his lips smile at me. 

NO =P we didn't do anything else in the car just drove home singing along to songs on the radio like dorks.

****Epilogue****

After that day we never heard had many Troubles. Ofcouse we told everyone what happen with Trents family but that didn't matter we moved on. After a while we moved into a house. We decided renting a house for all of us was cheapest idea and it was. Trent's parents cut him off but he had work at the coffee shop buy the mall. Alex and De moved in with us they had there own room. There getting married soon after college. Alex went to school for music and De for art. Im sure there kids will be talented. Luke and Chris lived here too. They were a cute couple. Luke worked with the national guard so he could go to school and still work. Chris is working on music with Alex they want to start there own band. Becca is working with kids now. She's good too! She helped out at the day care in the college for teen moms witch is nice. I think She likes one the kids single parent named Jordan. From what i here he's nice but there taking it slow for the little boy. As for Matt and Ethan i though they be room mates and bring home random drunk girls all the time but then ended up bring each other home i guess you could say. There a cute couple and there best friends so i know things are going work out for them. As for Trent and I we are as happy as ever. Im going to school but im not really sure what i want to be. I final found my birth mother well her grave. It was strange at first but i found out alot. She really wanted me and my name It was Alice Curse because Casper Curse was her father and she wanted me to share his name. She had written me lots of letters before i was born saying even though my father didn't want me she did. I also found her will in a old box she had label to me that i never claimed inside was all my paper work and baby pictures and she even had a bank account witch her parents/ my grandparents kept open in case they ever found me. Witch was nice because it was alot  but also because i had grandparents who cared and were the kindest people. 

Sure if you looked in though these windows you think its a family of freaks inside, and well your right it is. My dysfunctional, abnormal, crazy, silly, family that i loved.

*THE END*