Chapter 9

I was happy to be home, or atleast what i thought of as my home. Everyone was looking at what they brought form  the store and showing it off. I only brought a gift and christmas gift's for people so i didn't have much to show. Insted i put my things away and sat on the couch next to Trent. He didn't talk much as we went home, he seemed upset, but now he was doing better and i was happy to be back.

"So who was that hot guy that saved you today?" Becca question out of no where.

"Uhh Ethen, im not sure..." I really wasn't sure. Ethan kinda made me think more then i wanted to. When i first heard his name i was almost happy because i thought it was my brother. He didnt look like my brother though.  My brother had the brown hair and brown eyes and was always so shy and protective. Ethan seem more like a punk with spiked hair and attuid. His smiled was alot my brothers aswell but if anything i think im just being hopeful because its near the holidays...

"Alice?" Chris voice broke me from my day dream. "Whats wrong why you crying. "

He looked at me worried, everyone did.

"Nothing sorry just spacing out." I smiled wiping it away.

"Did Ethen do somthing to you." Trent asked looking upset.

"No im fine he just reminded me of someone... i use to know. "

"Who he remind you of?"

"...my brother..." I wispered. I wanted to tell them but then again i didn't. I didn't like keeping secrets but if they knew that i was just some freak her faimly didn't even want what would they think.

"You have a brother? Whats he like?" De question.

"He was funny and nice and he was always really protective." I smiled thinking of him.

"Well then you shouldn't cry you can see him next week over winter break!" Alex said really happy. I just smiled and said i was sleepy and headed to bed.

* Morning* 

I woke up and began getting ready for school. Last night was upsetting, it brought back things i wanted to forget but i wasn't going let that stop me. Im happy now and i want to keep it that way. I started getting dressed.

*Out fit for school*

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=36600621

As soon as i steped out i could see Alex and chris fighting over a poptart. I just laughed and grabed it from chris hand and poped it in my mouth. 

"HEY!" The both yelled.

"If you two dont hurry up were going be late." 

Most of the way to first period was picking up the rest of the group and Alex and Chris complaining about the poptart.

"Where's Trent?" I asked outloud.

"I don't know maybe he running late."

"Talking about Trent when are you going admit you like him." Luke smiled at me. 

(Luke dosn't talk much he's quiet type.)

"WHAT!?" I praticly yelled.

"Am i the only one that thinks Trent and Alice like each other and should go out?" He asked the group. Everyone just agreed smiling.

"Now look what you guys did you made her blush." De joked.

"Is it that easy to tell..." I asked staring at my shoe's my face on fire.

"Yup and speek of the devil look whos coming." De replyed and i looked up the hall. Trent looked as great as ever in black skinnys and a bvb tee shirt. His hair was a mess and he looked half asleep.

"Hi everyone..." he mumble putting his head on my sholder and closing his eyes. If my face got any hotter i think i would explode.

"Were going go to class see you at lunch." Becca said.

We walked into class and chirs went to sit with Luke while me and Trent took our seats in the back. I just watched Trent sleep on his desk and laughed a bit poking him with my easer to watch his face twitch. 

"Poke me again and your reget it." He mubbled into his arm trying to sound scary, but i just laughed because i could see his smile. I poked his nose one last time before he grabed me and started tickling me. 

"Stop....Stop....Stop..." I beged in between laughing. 

"I warned you are you going poke me again." He laughed.

"I'll ...stop...i... promise!" I replyed still laughing.

"Excuse me..." A calm voice said breaking up our laughs. I looked up and saw Ethan from yesterday with a few of his friends. Trent pulled me closer to him and looked up at Ethan.

"Hello again Alice." Ethan said smiling at me, not creepy just happy.

"Um hello again." I replyed.

"I know this will sound strange but whats your last name..." He asked shyly.

"Um Alice Curse Sm.... ALice Curse no last name." For a moment i almost said my old last name.

"Alice Curse Smith!" He smiled so wide like a 5 year old with candy.

"How...?" I couldn't think of what to say i didn't want to think of my last name though. I just ran i knew i was going to cry i didn't want anyone too see. When i stoped running i was out side by the forest tears were all over my face. 

"Its ok." I felt Trents arms around me and he had me in a tight arm. I cryed for almost a hour as all my past came to me with that name. We didn't bother going to school for the rest of the day Trent just hung onto me and took me back to the dorm. We sat for almost a hour before i decided to tell him.

*Trents POV*

I was mad. I watched Alice explain why she got upset. She explained Her father being drunk and finally killing himself. I couldn't understand how her mother wouldn't want her own daughter. I couldn't understand how no one could want Alice. She was perfect.... she was pretty, strong, funny, kind, sweet. I wanted to hurt everyone who had hurt her she didn't deserve anything she had gone though. But i couldn't insted i just huged her.

"Trent..." Her voise was a bit horse from crying.

"Yes?" I question.

"I....I................love you..." Her voice was so low i almost couldn't hear her.

"REALLY!" I praticaly yelled hugging her even harder. I was so happy.

"I can't breath!" She laughed from my hug. 

"Sorry i just.. I've wanted to hear that since i met you and im so happy to hear you say that!" I said letting go a bit of the hug so i could pull her on my lap. kissed the top of her forhead and huged her again. After everything that happen i was in my own little world now. 

"I love you too Alice." I wispered in her ear before she fell asleep on my chest.