Chapter 5

"Hello Debbie, hello Becca. What do you two need?" Trent said a bit coldly.
I turn to see two girls and a group of boys behind them. Debbie was tall and had Black hair with pink in it and didn't seem to happy to see me. Becca was behind her, she had blond hair and was sharing the same glare as Debbie. 
"I just wanted to meet the newest student to our lovely little school." Debbie replyed with ice in her voice.
"So whats your name?"
"Alice..." I replyed.
"There you meet her now you can go." Trent said annoyed.
"O no now why would we do that i think i should have the right to she the bitch whos been spending so much time with my ex."
"Leave her alone why should it matter who i hang out with like you said where ex's..." Alex voice came from now where. I turn to see him and his face was stone. He was showing no emotion and his fist where bawled up but his eyes where soft and and misty.
"Is she why you dumped me before school started so you could fuck your new roomie!?" Debbie's voice was pissed and she was looking at me with daggers in her eyes.
"Us breaking up has nothing to do with her." Alex replayed dryly looking away.
"Come on lets just go..." Becca said trying to pull Debbie away.
"Fine... watch your back bitch." Debbie threaten before walking away.
After she was gone the table was quiet.  
Alex just kept repeating "Im sorry." 
"I dont really under stand what happen or who that was but you didnt do anything wrong  so stop saying sorry." I spoke up handing him my last cookie to try to cheer him up. I really didnt care about what happen with alex and his ex, and it wasnt really my bussiness but i could tell what ever happen alex didnt want to talk about it. 
"Thanks..." alex replyed. 
The rest of lunch endded and i walked to class. I had 4 period witch was mostly a study hall. I was happy to have a study hall but i was a bit disapointed because i was alone. Or atleast i thought until both Debbie and Becca walk in and lucky me no teacher to be found...
"Well look who we have here..." Debbies voice filled with ice.
"Hello again." I replyed before going back to my work.
"Pay attentions when im talking to you!" She slammed her hand on my desk.
"What would you like to talk about?" I asked putting on a smile. 
"Dont Fuck with me you know what i want to talk about. You've been fucking my boyfriend!" She screamed.
I sighed and looked back at my work. "Well technicly you two are broke up and i....." 
I was cut off by a fist hitting my face making me fall out my chair.
"Your going reget that..." I said standing up. She looked so happy standing there that she didnt see my fist hit her stright in the nose. I jumped on her and started punching her right in the face. The class started screaming and the boys from neighboring classes begain to come watched. She got one or two hits to my somich and chest but i had her face. I heard trent yelling saw the teachers watching, no one was stoping us so i did. I stop half way though and stood up. 
"What are you doing?" Debbie question me not understanding why i stoped. 
"You hit me i hit back now its over." I replyed simply. Everyone just watched me.
"What do you mean now its over! You stole my boyfriend its not fucking over!" She yelled.
"I didnt steal anyone atleast not that i know of and while i like alex as a friend i havent slept with him. If your really this upset tell him, dont just get mad and blame me." I reached out my hand to help her off the ground.
She stayed quiet... everyone did. After a minute she started to laugh and took my hand.
"Your crazy you know that." She said in between laughing. "You kick my ass then help me up whats wrong with you why are you being nice if i've been nothing but a bitch too you!?"
" Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned." I replyed.
"Umm what?"
"Buddha said Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. It means that if your going to be mad you can try to blame me but in the end your be the ones whos hurt not myself." 
"Your a strange person but you know what i like you. Plus you throw a good punch so thanks i need that i that... O but if you ever hit me again i'll kill you got that bitch." She smirked before walking away. The teachers sent everyone to there class and wispers where coming from every where. 
"Are you ok?" Trents soft voice question. He looked at me with deep blue eyes. This was the first time i was so close to his face. I could feel his breath and i froze. His eyes where scaning my face and i could feel it swelling it up.
"Come on." he grabbed my hand pulling me with him.
"Wait umm what about class?"
"Im taking you to the nurse." he said grabbing my bag.
Trent started to walk out the door, the teacher just nodded when she say my face.

~Later that day~

I was stepping out the shower when i saw my eye. It was bruising up and was a bit swollen but it didn't really hurt. Trent insisted on having me lay down and stay in the nurse. I try explain i was fine but he wouldn't listen. I really couldn't agrue with him, he wouldn't listen and his worried face was so cute for some reason i couldn't fight him i just kept going back to the look on his face and smiled to myself. I walked out and nothing was new. Alex and Chris where playing xbox and fighting over the chips. I watched for a bit before pulling out my phone. I took out Trents number from my desk and began to text him.

-Texting-

Hello its Alice ~Curse13

Hey! glad u txt m3 ~Tman3

lol just wanna say tnx 4 2 day ~Curse13

4 wat? ~ Tman3

4 helping m3 & taking m3 2 the nurse ~Curse13

Np i was happy to help but b carful plz... g2g some1 here see ya tomorow... ~Tman3

Night night =3 ~Curse13

-Back- 
I watched the boys play video games for another hour but my mind kept graviting to Trent. His silly little smile and the way his eyes furrow when he was upset or worryed. I drifted to sleep still thinking of him...