Chapter 4

I woke up to Alex screaming at Chris in the shower.

"Hurry up! other poeple have to use the bathroom!" alex yelled.

I could hear chris yell somthing back but didnt really listin. 

I grabed my clothes and started getting ready for school.

*wearing this first day ^-^*

http://www.polyvore.com/frist_day_school/set?id=36179192

I walked out my room and Alex and Chris were fighting over the toy in the cereal. I just laughed and looked at my class schedule.

"Cool you got Science with me first period." Chris said from behind me.

"Do i have any other classes with you guys?"

"Looks like you have 1 period and 3 with Chris and you have lunch and 6 with both of us." Alex replied now also behind me reading over my shoulder.

"Ok good" I smiled, happy with the thought i wouldn't be all alone.

"Yea well we should get going if we want to get there in time." Chris said already grabbing his bag by the door.

We walked down the hall parting with Alex half way as he turn to go to his class. Chris was as happy as ever talking about a anime he was watching. I tried to ignor the fact that almost everyone was watching me brushing it off like i was just being silly.

"Yo" a fimilar voice came from behind me.

Chris and I turn to see Trent smiling behind me.

"Hi again" i replyed smiling a bit.

"Hey Trent, whats up?" Chris said.

"Not much just wanted to see if Alice was ok glad to see she's with you."

"Yea, she's mine and Alex's new roomie."

"Cool well what class you going too?"

"Science A" i replyed.

"Same here!" He smiled his eyes lighting up.

Trent and Chris talked the most along the way smiling at me and acting like dorks. Once we got to class everyone stoped and looked at us. Chris Ignored them and pulled me to the back seat. As we walked i could hear a few laughs but what made me mad was the hand i felt. Trent and Chris were infront of me but i felt a had grab my ass and i gasped. I turn and glared at the guys laughing but Trent just pulled me next to him and wispered in my ear to ignore them. We sat in the back of the room Chris and Trent on both sides of me. I was listing to Chris and Trent talk when they both stoped and Trent sat a little closer. I looked up and saw a tall boy maybe 6'2 with a small group of boys behind him. He smriked at me and started walking over with a group of boys behind him.

"Well Hello Trent and Chris, whos this pretty girl here." He said with a evil smirk on his face. 

"This is Alice are new friend." Chris said grabing my hand under the table.

"Well hello Alice, Im Jeff." The boy replyed looking at me. 

i just noded my head. Somthing about him worryed me.

"Why so shy? I wont hurt you why not come sit with me." He smirked reaching and grabing a bit of my hair. Before I could responded i felt Trent pull me to him. I looked at Trent. His eyes where locked with Jeff and he was staring daggers at Jeff. Before anything could happen the teacher walked in. Jeff smirked on more time at me before walking to his seat. The class started but Trent didnt let go of my waist me and Trent passed note as Chris texted and sleept for most the class.

*Note conversation*

Sorry about Jeff, hope he didn't scare you.

No im fine but why dose it seem everyones staring?

Because theres only 2 girls (other then you) in a whole grade, Girls are rare here so the guys tend to jump on them.

O great =.=

Dont worry you got Me... and Chris and Alex. 

Thanks ^-^

Anything for a pretty lady

I looked up and he was smirking and i couldn't help but blush.

The rest of class was mostly just passing notes. 

Finally lunch rolled around. Alex and Chris where sitting at the lunch table fighting over witch was better chocolate milk or regular milk. Trent was just watching as i sat down. 

"ALICE!" Alex whined like a five year old. "Tell Chris chocolate milk is the best!"

"Is not !" Chris replied sticking out his tongue.

"Im more of a tea person sorry." I laughed at them taking my seat.

"TRENT!" Alex whined

"O no don't drag me into this im drinking soda."

I ate and watched the guys argue and talked about there new classes. I was enjoy it until a wicked laugh came from behind me.

"So your the new Bitch" A female voice rose behind me giving me chills...