Chapter 7

~I wasn't sure what picture to us so here's a cute one ^-^~

 I ran to my room avoiding eye contact with everyone. I may consider them my faimly but its still embarsing to think Trent saw me half naked.

I sighed and got changed...

*Clothes*

http://www.polyvore.com/sunday_gir/set?id=36460382

When i walked out everyone was ready to go and it was my first time seeing the town even though i've been here for two months i have never really gone farther then the woods. 

"Ready to go?" Chris smiled when i walked out.

"Yup" I smiled popping the P.

"Nice Gir!"  Becca laughed.

"Come on people if we wait any longer well be eating lunch not breakfest!" Alex yelled from the door way. 

We pilled into Luke's car cause he had a old hippie van that we all fit in.  As we made are way to the mall i looked over at Trent but he didnt seem to want to look at me. I tried to ignore it like maybe he was just tired but something was wrong and i knew it.

*After Breakfast*

"Ok were headed to the shoes." Becca and De called as they ran off to one the stores in the mall.

"Im going to get the new game for the xbox..." Alex said already walking away.

"Me and Luke are going go get some candy." Chris said dragging Luke behind him like a child.

Me and trent were left standing there still not talking. I wasnt sure what to say and it wasnt easy with him looking down at me. He looked like he was about to say somthing but turn away insted.

"Come on lets go look around." 

Soon enough we made are way by a vitora secret. Trent ran over to one the models and pretended to be hitting on her. Then grabed a bra and started walking around like a model. I was laughing so hard tears were in my eyes as he walked around the store in the bright blue bra. Everyone was staring at us like we were crazy but we didnt care. We made are way to the mattress store and started jumping on the bed. The guy behind the conter started yelling at us but before i could say anything Trent grabed my hand and we were running. We made are way to hot topic and started looking at all the outfits. I finnal found a cute dress and went into the changing room to try it out. I brought it and walked back out to Trent since he was done and had already gotten a few new shirts and stuff. I paused when heading out because i saw a pair of head phones. It was almost christmas and i had gotten everyone else a gift but Trent. These head phones just made me think of him, the where black with flames on them and i thought about his last pairs that where distoryed when he ran out in the rain because i triped and he wanted to help. As soon as i saw them i had to get them for him.

"Hey Alice can you wait here im going run to the rest room i'll be right back." He said joging off.

I grabed the pair of head phones and paid as fast as i could and payed. As soon as i was done i stood out side waiting for Trent.

"Hey there..." I familiar voice snickered at my side. I turn and saw Jeff and a few other boys. Jeff was always smiling at me in class or trying to talk to me in between class but uslly someone would save me. It wasnt that i hated him he just creeped me out the way he smiled at me.

"Um.. hi.."  I replyed looking back at the ground.

"You here alone sweetie, wheres those freaks you hang out?" Jeff said and his friends laughed.

"There not freaks there my friends." I replyed alittle upset.

"Well how about you become friends with us were much more fun."  He slung his arm over my shoulder. 

"No thanks im waiting for Trent." I brushed his arm off of me and stood up getting ready to walk away.

"Forget about Trent and come with us." He grabed my waist pulling me to him.

"Im sorry but i have to go." I tryed to keep calm and push away. He just laughed when i pushed, he could tell he was to strong and he was enjoying watching me try to get away.

"Dont worry we wont bite." HE snickered grabing me harder and pulling me to the doors with his friends. I wanted to cry out in pain but he looked so smug i couldnt give him the pleaser. I knew if i hit him i wouldnt win. With De i won because she was about my strength and it was one on one. But Jeff was twice my strength at least and he had like 5 friends behind him. I keept trying to tell them i had to go but my words were falling on death ears. I really needed Trent where is he!

"Hey!" I voice came from behind. 

"What do you want?" Jeff hissed turning around still holding my wist.

"I think the lady said to let go." I looked up at the voice and saw him. He was tall and had wild black hair with a bit of blond in his bangs that hung over his eye's. His eyes where a bright brown and for a sec i felt i seen them before. Suddenly i felt Jeff hands let go of my wist and he backed away.

"Sorry Ethan we didn't know she was your friend." I saw Jeff back up with his boys even father before running off.

"Im sorry about them are you ok." He asked smiling at me kindly.

"Um yes thank you." He paused looking over me settling on my chest. It wasnt my breast he was looking at though it was my neckless.

"Where did you get that...?" He wispered.

"O my brother...." I smiled thinking back to my brother handing it to me promising me he come back.

"ALICE!" I heard Trent's voice scream from behind us and turn to see him. He had that same worryed look on his face as always and he was sweating and i could tell he was running when he was looking for me. Everyone else was behind him looking less worryed now that they saw me.

"Are you ok what happen i got back and you where gone?" He hugged me and question trying to catch his breath. By now everyone else had caught up.

"Im fine sorry Jeff came up again but he's gone now." I smiled trying to relax him.

"Whos this?" Trent pulled me close to him holding my waist then asked looking at the Ethan and his friends. Ethan seemed frozen he was just staring at me, not in a creepy way just in disbelef.

"O um this Ethan i belive and his friends they helped me." I replyed. His friends also seemed a bit out of it and look like they were going ask somthing but Ethan snaped out of it and stop them. 

"Sorry but we have to go Alice... I'll see you again soon." He paused saying my name then smiled at me like he was the happyest person in the world. He looked at Trent then seemed upset but looked back at me and smiled before walking away.

"What was that about?" De asked.

We all walked off and i explain what had happen. When i showed my wist it was brused and i could feel Trents grip trighten a bit more but he didnt say anything. De was pissed off the hole way home saying she would kick Jeff's ass tomorow.  The rest of the way home was lots of talking about what the got at the mall but i wasn't paying attion. I was happy because Trent never let go. His arm stayed wraped around my waist and it was calming and safe. We didn't talk but every once in a while i catch Trent looking down at me. I was happy even though my wist was sore i was in a peaceful place with Trent.