Chapter 11

I was sitting on the couch with Trent when Alex and Chris walked in.

"They said we can stay!" Alex smiled.

"Same with us." Becca and De came from the back room happyly.

"Dont you have to call?" I asked Trent looking up at him.

"Nope my parents are always busy with work there spending this christmas in france i think so it dosn't matter." He looked at me a bit upset.

"Im sorry." I replyed huging him.

"For what?"

"Im sorry your parents aren't around for you."

"Thanks..." He smiled and kissed my forhead. 

We all sat around the front room untill we heard yelling from the hall... Ethan walked in looking at pissed then sad when he say me. 

"Whats wrong?" i asked sitting up.

"Nothing mom isn't really happy...." his voiced trailed off for a minute.

"Alice do you know why mom didn't take you with her?" he asked.

"Um no not really i just figured she didn't want me..." I would be lieing if i said i never thought about it. 

"Well i am your brother thats true but...." He paused trying to think of what to say.

"Alice mom didn't leave you because she wasn't your mother..." He was looking right at me.

"what...?" i wasn't really understanding.

"Our dad was cheating on mom you knew that and he had you with another women but that dosn't change the fact your my sister." He replyed holding my hand.

"I.... I think im going go for a walk...." I felt Ethan try to stop me but Trent stop him.

"Let her go."

"But..."

"Somtimes people need time for themselfs just give her 15min to go clear her head.

Ethan was trying to agrue but i had already left. The thing that shooked me was it made since.In many ways i was different. I was the only one with black hair or blue eyes. I wasn't upset like i thought i be, truth was i was happy. I blamed myself for years that my mom must hate me and that it was my fault she didn't want me. Now i knew i wasn't her daughter but now i had more questions. I wanted to know who my real mother was, i wanted to know where she was and why i was with my father not her. Most of all i wanted to know her.

*BANG* 

I crashed into somthing hard and fell to the floor.

"Who is this?" I heard and upset voiced asked.

"Thats Alice the one i told you about." I looked up and say a large boy and Jeff looking at me with a crew of boys about them. Jeff scared me but this boy was worst. He looked atleast 6ft tall if not taller and was staring at me with purely dark eyes.

"So this is Ethan little sister, she much cuter then i thought..." His eyes going up and down my body.

"Umm sorry i should go." I got up quickly.

"Where are you going in such a rush?" He asked grabing my arm.

"I need to get back before Trent wonders where i went." As soon as i said Trents name The boys hand tighten around my arm. 

"What dose that bastard have to do with this?" he question upset.

"Trent's her boyfriend." A smaller boy from the back of the group said when i didn't anwser. The boy with his arm on my had turn to look at him then at me. His eyes looked up and down me and i shivered a bit.

"I really have to go now." I said pulling away from him.

"Sure go ahead im sure i'll see you again really soon." Then he pulled me closer and whispered. "Go for now well see each other again soon and tell Trent i said hi..." 

He looked at me his eyes filled with hate.

I just ran back to the dorm and back to Trent.

"Whats worng?" De asked when i walked back into the room. I didn't say anything i figered it best to ignore what happen. I mean sure the guys scary but after everything that happen today i wanted to enjoy just being here with my friends.

"Nothing just went for a walk where is everyone...?" i asked looking around the room.

"In the kitchen... i dont think you want to go in there..." Her voiced trailed off.

"Why?" I asked ignoring what she said. I didn't really care what the guys were doing i just wanted to be next to Trent. I walked into the room and looked around. There was a tall man with dark black hair in a suit and a little boy next to him with curly black hair like Ethan when he was younge. Next to them both was a lady. She had long brown hair that was in a bun and dark brown eyes she was glaring at me with. I took a moment then i relized it was my mom.... or who i thought was my mom. 

"What is she doing here!" She hissed. I was already with my back aginst the wall to scared to move. She had hit me before when she was mad, i didn't want to be hit again.

"She is here because its her dorm room." Alex snaped back.

"Come on Ethan were leaving!" She yelled at him.

"No i told you im staying here." He shot back. I just tiped toe to my door trying to leave.

"Your coming Ethan your not staying with this whore." She glared at me.

"SHE'S NOT A WHORE!" Trent yelled from across the room scarying everyone. I had seen Trent sad and worryed but when he gets mad its really scary.

"She's the daughter of a whore witch makes her a whore." She hissed back.

"She's your daughter even if its not by blood its still your job to raise and love her..." Chris wispered.

"I will never love her she was just a slut her father and a whore of a women had and she should have died along with her mother and that bastard!" She was looking right at me. 

"Im not going anywhere! She's my sister!"

"IM YOUR MOTHER!" She yelled back.

I stood there watching everyone scream and just started laughing. It was so odd everyone was yelling and fighting and i stared at this women. The women i called my mother and i relized no matter what i stilled loved her. She hated everything but she was the women that raised me, that would never change but she wasn't my family. My faimly was the crazy people that fought over candy. The one's that taught me about boys and clothes. The one's who held me when i cired and made me laugh when i was lonly.

"Why are you laughing!"

"I.... Just...." I was laughing so hard i couldn't even speek.

"This is why im happy she's not part of my faimly she cant even talk she's just a stupid whore." She stated grabing her husband arm.

I looked up at her and said...

"The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof."  

**(I belive Richard Bach said that quote not me =P)**

I turn walking out because i wasn't really interested in knowing what she wanted to say.

I left and walked into my room getting ready for a shower. 

After everything that happen today i forgoten it all. I was just happy thinking of all the things i've done since i moved here. Nothing before this mattered to me anymore because  i couldn't change that and even though im sure people would want me to be upset i wasn't i had the boy of my dreams a crazy little faimly the best brother and most of all friends.