Chapter 20

"Ryder?"

"What are you doing here?" I asked shocked.

"Well I mean it is your birthday and all and I thought I would come and visit for the day so hurry and get ready or grab anything you need cuz we are going out." He said noticing my dress. I grab my phone and walk out the door to his car.

"Where are we going?" I ask

"It's a surprise so no more questions." He says putting a blind fold on me.

"Ugh why do you do this to me?" I say pouting.

He chuckled but nun the less stayed quiet and kept driving to our destination.

As we arrived I felt the car stop and Ryder get out as I was trying to open my door but failing miserably.

"Cupcake I was coming to open the door for you!" He chuckled

I smile sleeplessly and grabbed his hand.

"Can I take the blind fold off now?" I pout

"No you may not."

I huffed "Fine."

We walked in silence as I felt a door open and a gush of wind hit my face. We were in a building.

We stopped walking and Ryder took my blindfold off.

"SURPRISE!"  I look around shocked to see all my friends and family even my mom!

"Omg thank you so much." I replied hugging random people all at once.

"Your welcome but it was Ryder's idea." 
I turn to look at Ryder with a big grin "You did this?" I asked

He just shrugged and smiled.

I run up to him and hug him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and said "No problem cupcake no problem. "

But all things come to an end right. "Maddie can we please talk?" I turn around to see Trent.

"What are you doing here Trent please just leave. "

"Wait why?" I turn to look at Ryder

"Um we kinda broke up." He just nodded and I turned my attention back to Trent to see him with pleading eyes.

"Just leave Trent." And he did he left.

The rest of the night insisted of dancing, eating, opening presents, and chatting.

But all good nights come to an end  I was currently outside with Brianna, and Alxa just talking when Ryder came up and asked if he could steal me away for a little bit. And of course they said yes.

"So did you like your party?"

"No." I replied trying not to laugh at his face dropping.

"I loved it." I stopped walking and hugged him.

"You sure know how to scare me." He chuckled hugging me back.  We pulled away and he asked me a question I was hopping he would have left alone.

"So why did you break up?"

I sighed "He cheated on me with another girl." I lower my head.

He stops walking and lifts my chin to look at me.

"Hey it's not your fault Maddie he's the low scumbag that lost the best thing in his life. "

I smile as his words sink in until I realize how close he was to me. My breathing hitches in my throat as his head leans closer and I lean in as well.

As our lips meet I felt him wrap his hands around my waist as I kiss him back. The feeling of his lips on mine was like fireworks shooting through my body I don't even know how to describe it. As we pull back we just stare into each other's eyes with wide smiles on out faces. Best birthday ever.

Authors Note

Hey guys plz like comment follow I am sorry it's short just tried I get it up and sorry I no the kissing scene was ba but I have never actually kissed someone so I don't no how to describe it and AHAHAHAHAH they finally kissed lol.  Thanks for reading.