Chapter 6

I woke the next morning feeling gross so I grabbed a towel and ran to my bathroom to take a shower. I cut the water off and head to my closet after putting my undergarments on I picked a green tank top and put a blue crop top on over it and matched it with my blue jean shorts, and my flower vans. I grabbed my backpack in the kitchen along with an apple and my keys.

Pulling into the parking lot of school I see my best friend Alxa.

"Hey guys whats up."

"Hey maddie." Alex said with a chuckle

"Hey did you do ur homework Mads."

"Of course i did who would I be if I didn't."

"Haha very funny but can I please see it?"

"Hmm you really need to do ur homework." You see I do all my friends homework and it's not very fun.

"Plz Maddie plz plz plz."

"Ugh fine but next time it's Brianna's turn." I hand her my homework and tell her to give it to me in 5th period.

"MADDIE" I hear someone yell my name across the hall. I turn around to see my other best friends Megan and Tapanga.

"Hey guy what's up?" I ask while they catch there breaths.

"Nothing much." Megan reply's

"Same oh and Maddie I need to borrow your homework." See what I mean

"Ugh ok fine Tapanga but Alxa has it get it from her then give it back to me.

"Ok thanks." They walk off and I head to my 1st class history! Yay. Note the sarcasm.

.....

The teacher is blabbing on and on about the revolutionary war when someone comes through the door. Yep you guessed it. Ryder.

"Mr. Huden can we help you?" He didn't reply just handed the teacher a note. "Ok well class This is Ryder and he transferred classes so he is now in this class. "Take a seat Ryder."

I looked around the room and there where 4 seats open 1 in the front 1 in the back 1 right next to the one in the back 1 to the right of me in the middle. Plz plz plz plz pick the back. But to my luck he picks the one right beside me. Ugh. 1st period went by slow with Ryder pulling my hair. I am now in 3rd doing my work when someone comes threw the door. And no this time it's not Ryder it's the principle. "Miss Harper can you come with me your not in trouble I just need your help."
I nod politely and gather my stuff and walk out the door with the principle. "Ok so Miss Harper we have a new student his name is Dylan King and well I was hoping since y'all have fourth through 7th period together you could show him around?" "Yes sir I would love to." Which is code word for can you plz find some one else to do it. "Thanks Maddie."

We enter his office and there's a kid my age standing there which my guess is that he is Dylan, and I must say he is pretty good looking if I say so my self. "Mr. King this is Maddie she will be showing you around school." He just smirked at me and went outside as I followed.

"Ok well what's your locker number?"

"8" was all he said

"Oh that's cool that's right next to mine."

I showed him his locker then the football field then we headed to fourth period. I was laughing at a joke he said when we entered fourth period and took a seat he sat right next to me. "Ok class so we have a new student his name is Dylan King plz treat him with respect. I saw almost all the girls drooling over him including me I need to snap out of it.

Lunch. I invited Dylan to sit with us because he didn't really know anyone but I am sure anyone would want to have him at there table.

"Hey guys." I said to my friends this is Dylan. They all greeted him except Ryder he had a look of hatred on his face oh well it could have been my imagination.

The lunch bell rang before I knew it was the end of the day since it's Friday I decided to have a sleepover at my house I invited Megan, Tapanga, brianna, Alxa, Ryder, Logan, Chris and even Dylan. That's the good thing about having a cool mom is she doesn't care if I have guys over as long as they sleep down stairs.

I get home put a bunch of snacks out, drinks, movies and games. I had a while before they came over so I took a quick nap.

AUTHORS NOTE
Hey guys plz like and comment