0 • The Tempest

[ The Tempest: Tags/Answers to the given Questions ]

**********

1) What's the last book you read?

Wattpad wise, I read Bleachers by cupofbliss. And outside Wattpad, the last book I read- or reread rather (because I like reading every book I own during summer) -was Dead is a State of Mind by Marlene Perez.

2) Wattpad friend you appreciate

I don't really have friends here! I'm friendly, I guess to them, but I hardly have friends. I most definitely appreciate fougueux and exoticfinn & I consider them as my friends, tbh.

3) Favourite show/movie right now

I love Cooper Barrett's Guide on Surviving Life at the moment. Like, I am on the honeymoon stage. I am obsessed with this tv show. And for the film, hands down, Batman V Superman is my favourite one right now.

4) Book character you'd marry

THIS IS SO HARD, OMFG. I would marry Henri Jaakopi from Kiera Cass' The Selection series (I'd marry Maxon but he's with America and I ship them). Also! I'd marry Beast Boy even if he's a comic book character.

5) If you could go to any book location where would it be?

In the Wizarding World, obviously. Damn right wanna meet The Golden Trio. Also to Nightshade, Califorina and Jump City and Narnia and Riverdale. (I'm indecisive!!!)

6) Favourite Shakespeare play

THE TEMPEST

7) Things that make you happy

So things not people, okay, umm... Twitter, novels, music, boots, pizza, rain, petrichor, deep conversations, smell of new and old books/paper, smoke, vanilla, dumplings, fries, heartfelt note, a needed smile, and cuddles.

8) Otps

BBRae - Beast Boy and Raven, Jox - Jacob Whitesides and Mahogany LOX, Dramione - Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger, Maxon Schreave and America Singer, Kamy(??) - Karma and Amy, Superflash - Kara Danvers/Supergirl and The Flash/Barry Allen, Camther - Cambriel de Luca and Katherine omgidkherlastnameis

**********

a/n: Indecisive aka me. I wasn't tagged by Sophie but I was bored so I did this.

Questions:

1) When did you start reading books?
2) Favourite music genre?
3) What would your last words be?
4) First Wattpad novel you wrote?
5) Most hated book/film/whatever character?
6) Era would you live in if given a chance?
7) Favourite food?
8) What superpowers would you like to have?

Tagged People:

fougueux confusedWAIT Mintgreen_walls thesuninyoureyes PurpleAccio envelopedmoon ohdeardiary MaxineMargret @brokenkaspen

-justthugs