13 • Wanderess

[ Wanderess: The Aesthetic Challenge ]

**********

// wanderess ; a girl with a lost soul //

"What is it like to be you?"

It's like unwashed, coloured hair and scuffed up combat boots.

It's a vintage shop that has knick knacks that absolutely makes no sense but is filled to brim with hidden treasures.

It's vodka inside a bottle of Arizona, desperately trying to fool everyone.

It's like bombs, powerful yet destructive. You aren't sure when it's detonate but the anticipation brings a secret thrill.

It's an artwork found inside an underrated museum- an incognito masterpiece.

It's a pale face and bloodshot eyes.

It's a fake smile you create when you meet somebody to create an illusion of betterment and serenity.

It's a screaming mind paired with quiet lips.

It's a gaping hole that can't ever be covered or go unnoticed.

It's laughing when all you want to do is go into hysteria.

It's rough late night sex- reminding yourself what's your worth & drowning in lust and dire proximity.

It's being awake at early morn, soaking up all the silence and wishing to get rid of the demanding demons.

It's a blood stained floor in an unknown room.

It's vandalism found on a clean wall of a high class building and weeds on luscious flower garden.

It's shattered mirror and discarded bottles.

It's rock music pulsing through your earphones, tearing apart your sanity and sends morphine to your veins to revive your soulless shell.

It's ubiquitous thoughts so raging, you write it out on your skin.

It's long walks at 3 AM, trying to embrace the madness & hoping to get lost physically for it is better than being emotionally beaten and mentally unstable.

"It's pretty boring,"

// aesthetic //

**********

a/n: I honestly feel emotionally drained writing this. And as I was typing this I was listening to my 'Furious Thoughts' playlist which is basically loud music ranging from grunge music to rock to really angst ones.

If you like the format of this prompt response- shameless self promo but yolo!! -go check out my novel titled Misconceptions. It's written in this format (where someone says/asks something and the person replies with an answer opposite to what they feel/think).

I love you. Keep slaying. Stay golden.

-justthugs

The Exotic ChallengeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara