Chapter One

Chamber Academy, a school in the middle of know where that all the out cast and trouble makers where sent to. It wasn't the worst school in the world, there weren't many jocks or preps witch was always nice. The school was well know for taking in trouble teens, not in a goal to make them better it was more like a day care for teens. No one cared if you cussed or how you dressed or how you did in school, and since most the kids that were here where delinquents fighting happen all the time. Truth is the school was just where they sent kids that had no where else to go. 

        That's why i was being sent there. My name is Alice Curse, and i have no last name. I gave it up years ago after it kept getting changed. I'm 17 i have no family. I did but my parents got divorced when i was little, soon after my dad killed himself and i was put in orphanage. They tried to find my mom but she had gotten remarried and changed her name. At least that's what the people said, Those helper people for the kids. Truth is i think they told her and she didn't want me. When her and my dad divorced she took my brother and left me. My brother said he be back and left me a necklace so he could find me but i never saw him again. I didn't really care i learn to relie on myself fast., I learn to cook clean and fight. I had myself and that was all i need. I guess that's why i was being sent to the Academy, no one wanted me so this was where the government thought i fit in best and get in the least trouble.

So here we go new year, new school, and i was as ready as i could be.