Chapter 6

I got woken up by my alarm clock and realized it was Monday. I also noticed that I was in my bedroom by myself. Being curious of where Colton was I hopped out of bed and immediately regretted it because it was freezing. I remember last night I woke up sweating my ass off so I got out of Colton's embrace and took off my shirt so I had just a sports bra on and changed into some shorts. Then, I cuddled back up into Colton. Anyways, I hopped right back into bed under the covers. I looked around on my floor and saw a long sleeve t-shirt and some red and white sweatpants right next to the bed. I reached down and grabbed them both and pulled them on under the covers. Right when I got them on a knock came from the door. Hoping it was Colton I said,

"Come in," but much to my disappointment it was his mother, Susan.

"Hi, sweetie. Just letting you know Colton left early for football practice and there are no buses that come to this neighborhood and it's too far of a walk for you so I'm just going to take you. Okay?"

I nodded smiling and went to the bathroom. I took a quick 10 minute shower and threw on some pink and purple galaxy leggings and a pair of dark shorts that are right above mid-thigh. I also put on a black tank-top with a purple leopard print crop top on over it. Colton said these would all look nice at the store so I got them and I gotta say. He's not that bad at choosing the outfits.

I went downstairs into the kitchen and I saw some toast and bacon there. Susan saw me and said,

"Goodmorning. Eat that and we will be on our way." I smiled and scarfed down the bacon and set the toast aside.

"Well, since I'm going to be living here... does that mean I get to pig out on extra food that you make?" She nodded her head and I walked over to the pile of bacon beside her and grabbed just about the rest of it. She laughed and shook her head.

"Oh joy. I have 2 Colton's in the house now." I gave her a hurt look and then walked away chewing a full mouth of bacon. I grabbed my backpack by the front door and Susan followed me out.

When I got to my locker I was just about to shove the last piece of bacon in my mouth before someone grabbed it out of my hand.

"Hey!" I exclaimed. I turned and saw Colton smiling while putting half the bacon in his mouth but not biting it. I smiled back and put the other half in my mouth, my lips just brushing his, and bit down while pulling away. He groaned and we finished chewing our bacon. People were looking at us funny but I really didn't car for once. I swallowed and next thing I know I'm getting shoved gently into the locker next to mine and have lips crashed down on mine. I knew they were Colton's by the taste of mint with just a hint of bacon on it. My breath was probably so bad right now as of me eating a whole lot more bacon than him, but oh well. He pulled away and we smiled at each other. I looked around and saw that everybody had there eyes popping out of there head as the quarterback and the nerd just made out. Except the football team was just smiling, like full on grinning, because they had already known about us. Considering the fact that Colton says he didn't care about anyone else seeing us. We started walking to first class together and that's when the biggest bitch in school showed up. Terri.