-~+Brother Part 2+~-

*Continued from the last chapter*

(Also italics are thoughts)

Y/N POV

~Flashbacks~ (When you were around 5-6)

I was playing hide and seek outside in the forest with Garroth. Hehehehe he won't find me here. I hid behind a tall tree waiting for Garroth to come and find me. "Ready or not here I come!" yelled Garroth. He was getting near  where I was hiding so I decided to move some where else. I was running through the forest in hopes that Garroth wouldn't catch me. "Hehe-oomph!" I bumped into someone "S-s-orr--" I tried to apologize but when I looked up I saw it was a shadow knight! Oh No! I tried to run but they got me. "Ahhhhhhh--mmmph!" I tried to scream for Garroth but I couldn't. Tears were streaming down my face as the shadow knight kidnapped me.

Garroth's POV

Oh come one where could she be. "Ahhhhhhh--mmmph!" I heard a scream that sounded like Y/N! I ran as fast as I could towards the scream but I was too late. They took her.

3rd POV

Garroth ran back to okhasis as fast as he could to tell his parents what had just happened.

~time skip to after Garroth faked his death~

Y/N POV

It's been years since I've been in this hell hole of a place. I've had enough today's going to be the day I leave this hell. I grabbed my cloak and sword and headed towards the portal. I knew that Gene wouldn't let me leave so I had to leave cautiously. As I approached the portal, I saw two shadow knights were guarding it so I slashed at them and exited the nether.

When I exited the nether I appeared in a cave. I left the cave and noticed I was in a village. "SHADOW KNIGHT!" A werewolf came charging at me but I dodged. Shoot I don't want to hurt them. I quickly ran out of the village and lost the wolves in the forest. I was going through the forest when I saw a village in the distance. I quickly ran over and knew exactly where I was. Okhasis.

I ran in as fast as I could caring less that guards were chasing after me. I was finally home. I went in to the castle(is it a castle I don't remember whatever it's a castle now XD) tears welling in my eyes "Mom...Dad,"I said under my breathe. "Who are you and why are you here," Garte demanded. "It's me... ,"I said as I pulled down my hood tears streaming down my face. "Y/N!!!" They both exclaimed. I ran towards both of them and hugged them. "My precious child," Zianna said as tears fell down her face. Then Zane happened to walk in. I immediately saw him and pounced on him. "Mo--GaHHH!!" "Zane I missed you soo much!!" I exclaimed. "What get off me, wait Y/N !!" "Heehee yup!"

After explaining to them what happened I asked, "Where's Garroth?" I was so glad I was finally home I couldn't wait to see him again. "Well honey..... Um Garroth is....," Zianna said until Garte finished her sentence," dead." "WHAT!!!!!!!!" Tears started forming in my eyes again, even more than before. I quickly ran into my old room surprised that everything was still there. I can't believe he's dead. I lost two. I cried and cried until I fell asleep. 

~End Of Flash Back~

"G-Garroth," I mumbled under my breathe," y-y-you're a-alive." Tear started to form from my eye's threatening to fall. "Y/N! Are you okay?!" Garroth asked. "*sniff* I'm more than okay," I replied removing my hood to show Garroth how I looked like.

Garroth's POV

"Y/N! Are you okay?!" I asked her. "*sniff* I'm more than okay," she replied. "Wha-" but I was cut off by me seeing who she really is. "Y-Y/N!" tears forming in my eyes," Y-You're alive!" I exclaimed as I ran towards her enveloping her in a hug." I thought I lost you forever after what happened so many years ago." I told her as more tears came down. "I'm here now..." she said as she cried into my chest. "Come on we should head back and tell Aphmau," I told her. "*sniff* Alright." I can't believe it. My little sis is back. 

Y/N POV

We headed back to Phoenix Drop and told Aphmau what had happened. She was a bit surprised to see me with my hood down though. "So does this mean your memories are back?" asked Aphmau. "Well that's all I remember so far," I said looking down. "At least you got some of your memories back," she said giving me a warm smile. "Yeah...." "Well I should get going. I'm on guard duty for tonight." said Garroth. "Okay. Night Garroth." I said. "Night." and with that he left to go on his patrol. "Well Aphmau, I'm going to go to bed night." I said as I yawned. "Okay then Y/N. Sweet dreams," Aphmau replied. "OH! and your house should be done by tomorrow!" "That's great!" 

I changed in to my pjs and went to bed. I'm glad I found my brother again. Hopefully I regain my memories. With that thought I soon fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I finished the chappy. Sorry I haven't been updating in like a month or two. I had testing and I have like a ton projects that are like due at the end of the month. It's been pretty stressful. I'll be updating more frequently in the summer though so stay tune for another chappy. Hope you enjoyed the long chappy! I'll try to make the chapters longer so you can enjoy more. I'm also so close to 1000 words too, so I think I'll just type a bunch of random words to reach it. 

Damn Mad Max sad max going to pax max you just gotta chillax and maybe you should get a wax max or file some tax but you cant cause ill be back max!

Don't know what I just typed, but YAS 1000 WORDS! I hope you have a good day or night everyone! BAI!~

~Krystal