Mr. Creepy

Okay well since this new theme park opened I decided to go and see it. It was the usual ghosts that touch your shoulder and creepy laughs and music. It was creepy but not scary until...

"What just happened?!" I screamed.

"Oh well um I accidentally trapped you in my cage I built. I'm sorry here let me get you out as soon as possible!" He said.

"And who are you?" I asked.

"Oh I'm chinen yuri nice to meet you. What's your name?" He asked.

"Oh it's Ayase Nanami." I replied.

"Again I apologize for this."

"It's okay but I get to call you Mr. Creepy from now on." I said jokingly.

"I don't mind." He said.

"Good because I'm going to do it. Anyway see ya!" I said and walked out.

The next day was Monday so I went to school but today there was a new student and his name was...Chinen Yuri.

"Mr. Creepy?!" I shouted.

"Ayase-san?!" He shouted back.

"How did you get here?" I asked.

"Well I just moved here a few weeks ago and today's my first day." He said.

"Hey Ayase-san since you already know this boy please show him around for the rest of the day. You two should have the same schedule." The teacher said.

"Same schedule?!" We both shouted.

"Yes. Now please Chinen-kun take a seat next to Ayase-san." The teacher said pointing to the empty desk next to me.

"Tsk...why do I have to sit next to a guy who trapped me in a cage?" I said.

"Don't say it like that people will get the wrong idea." Chinen said putting his hand over my mouth.

"Don't touch me!" I said.

"Fine geez."

I did as I was told and showed him around until lunch. It turned out he didn't have any friends so...

"Can I sit here?" He asked.

"Why? I thought you had other friends?" I asked.

"I thought you had other friends." He said back.

"Yea well let's just say the popular guy confessed to me last year and I made a lot of enemies. So I get bullied everyday and eat lunch by myself. If you want to make friends I suggest you not sit with me." I said.

"I'm sitting with you." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said and took a bite of his food.

"Hey you!" A group of girls said walking towards us.

"Huh?" I asked turning around.

"We are short 200 yen. Can you lend your best friends some money?" The girl asked with her friends laughing behind her.

"I'm sorry but that won't be happening." Chinen said.

"Oh why not?" The girls asked. 

"Because you should've brought your own money and besides you don't even need it. I saw you pay for plenty of food earlier." Chinen said.

"Well it looks like Ayase-chan had another admirer." The girls said laughing.

"Hey don't talk about my friend that way!" I shouted.

"Oh what are you going to do about it?" They said.

"This.." I said and almost punched her.

"Stop this is unnecessary. I'm sorry." Chinen said and sat me back down.

"Sorry you made enemies on your first day." I said.

"It's okay. I have one friend and that's all I need." He said.

"Thank you." I said.

Later when I went to my locker I saw that it was covered in yogurt and cereal. When I saw Chinen coming I just closed my locker not wanting him to worry but then he help up his books that he found in the boys bathroom covered in pee.

"I'm sorry!" I shouted while crying.

"Wait!" He said grabbing me because I was trying to run away.

"What? I just ruined you life. It's o-" he stopped me with a kiss.

"You didn't ruin my life you made it better." He said pulling me into a hug.

"You made mine better too. I'm sorry I called you names when we first met." I said still crying.

"Oh my it looks like we were right girls." The girls said.

"Yep you were now can you leave us alone." I said.

"Why should we?" They asked.

"Because now that I have a boyfriend little mister is free and single for you little misses. So Id better hurry up and confess before its too late. Oh wait I think it is because he knows that you are a horrible person to others..whoops!" I said.

"Haha laugh all you want b*ch" she said.

"Okay we'll see you later!" I said and walked away.

"A lot happened in this passed week huh?" Chinen said.

"Yep I met you Sunday, you came monday, we were attacked all week and you confessed to me today on Friday." I said.

"Well I'm going to walk you home." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm your boyfriend and I don't want to leave you by yourself. I also want an excuse to talk with you longer so let's take the long way." He said sitting me down at a park.

"Thank you Chinen...no yuri." I said.

"Your welcome aya- no na-chan." He said.

The next day we ended up going to the same theme park, that we met for the first time at, for our first date.

A/N: This is to make up for the sucky one I just posted so yea. Anyway thanks for reading please feel free to comment and follow bye bye~~