My brother's friend

My name is Okamoto Aiko. I am the younger sister of Okamoto Keito. One of the members of Hey! Say! JUMP. I'm visiting him for the first time in a few years. When he left England I stayed to study. I of course have been in touch with him but I haven't visited him.

The other day he called me and asked if I could come visit him. I accepted since I was on a long break from school. I thought why not visit my big bro. When I accepted he had the biggest smile. He said that I'll be staying with him which I didn't mind but the thing was that he had a roommate whose name was Nakajima Yuto. He said that he was the same age as him which is 3 years older than me. I didn't mind it though. All I cared about was that I'll be visiting the best big brother ever.

----In Japan----

"Aiko!" I heard as a 22 year old man came charging at me.

"Nii-chan (big brother)!" I shouted.

"I've missed you so much. How have you been? Are you doing well in school? Do you need me to help you with any of your studies?"

"I've missed you too. I've been fine, my grades are a little over average, and if you are good in science I may need some help with that." I replied.

"Okay deal. I'm yours for an entire week. What you choose to do I'm coming with you." He said.

"So who is this Nakajima yuto. I mean I know who he is, but where is he?" I asked.

"Oh he's right here." Keito replied.

"Wow he's tall!" I said. "I mean taller than other people that I hang out with."

"Thank you. I'm Nakajima yuto yoroshiku (a greeting/nice to meet you)" he said putting his hand out for me to shake it.

"Oh I'm Okamoto Aiko. Yoroshiku" I said back.

"Well let's get going. We need to get you settled so we can still do stuff today." Keito said grabbing my bags.

"But it's only 9:00 am. There is no need to rush." I said.

"But I want to spend time with my sister."
He said pouting.

"Okay fine. Let's go." I said.

Once we got to his house I was amazed at how good it looked. I mean for someone as busy as him. I wouldn't be surprised if it looked like a tornado went through it but I guess he cleaned it since I was coming. That was the main part of the house...now his room...his room was quite something...

"How do you sleep in here?!" I asked. Trying not to step on anything.

"Well I mean I'm pretty busy so I just sleep in here." He said.

"I don't care go in there I'm cleaning this up." I said.

"It's okay."

"Nope it'll drive me crazy. I get from dad's perfectionism." I said.

"Oh I see."

"Speaking of that how is dad?" I asked.

"He's good. I mean I see him almost everyday." He replied.

"Oh yea that's right you work together."

"How's mom?" He asked.

"Oh she's good. She's pretty strict with my grades I'll tell you that much."

"Well that's good."

"Anyway do you want me to sort your manga by genre or alphabet?" I asked.

"Alphabet would be easier and I'm going to help you. I'm not going to let you clean up my too without any help." He said.