The popular guy

My name is Akashi Haruna and I am pretty much invisible army school. I've given up on making friends at 16 years old. I used to have a lot of them but they began to get jealous of how all the guys would like me. Now they just make fun of me and bully me. I felt that it wasn't fault and that I just didn't deserve friends but that changed one day in the library.

"Dangit I can't get this book woa!" I shouted as I was being picked up by the school's popular guy Chinen Yuri.

"Here I'll lift you up and tell me when you've gotten the book." He said.

"Okay thank you." I said and grabbed the book.

"You got the book yet?" He asked.

"Yes." I said as he put me down.

"You are quite beautiful." He said inches away from my face.

"Th-thank you but I'm not looking for a friend or a boyfriend."

"Well that's too bad because I would like to date you."

"G-goodbye."

"Here take this." He said handing me a piece of paper.

"B-but..." Before I could say anything he was gone so I just stuffed it in my pocket and stormed off.

The next day when I went to school he sat with me at lunch. I tried to tell him to go but he wouldn't. So, I just ignored him. Only when I went to my locker to get my books. I had a bunch of notes calling me horrible names and my books were covered in yogurt. I ran away crying but was stopped by him and taken to a place were we could be alone.

"I'm sorry." He said and hugged me.

"Why are you sorry. It's my fault." I said.

"What are you talking about. It isn't you it's them because last time I checked you are the sweetest, and most beautiful person I've ever met in my entire life." He said hugging me tighter and wiping my tears.

"Can I actually trust you?" I asked.

"Yes you can. I'll never leave your side." He said.

"Okay." I said and wrapped my arms around him.

The next day it was Chinen getting bullied and not me. When I confronted him about it he just smiled and told me to not worry. I decided to trust that he was fine but a few weeks passed and he stopped coming to school. I was worried so I went to his house to check on him but when I got there the lights were off and he was in his bed and looked like he had been crying for days.

"What's wrong?" I asked rolling him over.

"My parents don't care about me and now no one else does." He said beginning to cry again.

"How dare you say that! I care about you! What happened to its not your fault?" I shouted.

"I've given up Haruna." He said rolling back over.

"I'm not letting you!" I said and then kissed him.

"What was that for?" He asked me.

"It was to tell you that I care about you. I love you yuri. So much. So don't you ever let anyone tell you other wise." I said and hugged him.

"I love you too. I'm sorry I thought that."

"It's okay." I said.

"Haruna I don't feel too w-" he said and passed out.

"Yuri! Yuri wake up!" I sha outed as I grabbed the phone and called the hospital.

When he got there the doctors said that he hasn't been eating or drinking anything and that he was on the verge of dying. It turned out that if I didn't go when I did then he would have been dead. Just the thought of that made me cry.

A few hours later he woke up and when he did he hugged me. He hugged me as if he hadn't seen me in years.

"I'm so sorry!" He shouted crying.

"It's okay. Just don't do it again." I said crying too.

"Don't cry." He said.

"But you almost died I can't live without you." I said.

"I'm sorry." He said and hugged me tighter.

"You are going to live with me." I said.

"But why?"

"Because I'm not going to let you do this again."

"Okay."

After about a day he was discharged from the hospital and I took him to my house. When we walked in he started to cry again.

"What wrong?" I asked.

"I'm just so happy that someone loves me enough to let me stay with them. My family practically kicked me out and disowned me because I wasn't what they wanted. They want a tall strong son and well I'm neither of those things." He said.

"Stop it!"

"Stop what!"

"Stop being emo. I love you and I think that's all you need. Am I wrong?"

"No you aren't I'm sorry."

"Thank you. Now what do you wan to eat?"

"Wait you mean you'll cook for me?"

"Of course I will. I am you girlfriend right?" I asked.

"Yea. I want pizza."

"Well I'll have to order that. I don't know how to make that."

"Well then I guess I'll call it in."

"Okay here's the phone."

When night came and we had eaten. We were tired but I didn't have another bed so...

"Where am I going to sleep?" He asked.

"...w-with me obviously." I said blushing.

"Okay. I'm tired so let's go to bed." He said grabbing my wrist and taking me to the bedroom.

"But I have homework."

"We aren't going to school tomorrow. You are staying home." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I want to spend at least one whole day with you." He said.

"Okay." I said.

When I woke up he was hugging me for dear life and practically on top of me. Since he was on top of me I couldn't move and he has quite a strong grip so I couldn't move because of that either. I was able to role over and when I did he was awake and kissed me.

"Ohayo (good morning)!" He said.

"O-ohayo..." I said stunned. "Where is your shirt?!" I exclaimed.

"Well it was hot last night so I took it off."

"Oh..."

"I love you." He said hugging me again.

"I love you too." I said putting my arm around him.

A/N: Well this is to make up for the sucky chapter I posted earlier today. I also would like to ask if I should keep the death note fanfiction I have. If you think I should please comment. Anyway thanks for reading please feel free to comment and follow bye bye~~