You're Impossible To Find

My name is Takaki Yuya and I am having a very difficult relationship with my girlfriend Takizawa Yume. I haven't been making a lot of time to spend with her and she's angry about it. I love her but I don't make time to show it. I'll show it to her tonight though.

"Yuya?" She asked and walked into the house. "Why are all the lights off?"

"Because I want to give you a romantic dinner with candles." I said and hugged her from behind.

"I thought you had work tonight?" She asked.

"I did but I skipped. I don't want to loose you." I said.

"Thank you yuya." She said and kissed me.

"We'll sit down we don't want the food to get cold." I said with a chuckle.

"Yea. It looks really good." She said and sat down with a smile.

"I hope it's good."

"I'm sure it is." She said and took a bite. "It is good."

"Thank goodness. It would've been so awkward if it wasn't."

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too."

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you over again...

"I've missed this." She said beginning to cry. "How long has it been since we've been able to sit down and have a meal like this?"

"It's my fault. I'm sorry."

I may have failed but I have loved you from the start...

"It's okay. What matters now is that we can have a meal together." She said wiping her tears.

"I have a question to ask you." I said.

"What is it?" She asked with a smile.

"Will you marry me?" I asked. "I promise I will have meals like this with you every month. I won't treat you like I have been." I said holding her hand. "You're impossible to find."

"Yes. I will...I will marry you. I love you!" She shouted and wrapped her arms around me and bursted into tears.

"I love you too."

----3 years later----

"Where's suki?" I asked as I heard things falling.

"It's 2 am. What's she doing up?" Yume asked.

"Mommy daddy. Come play with me!!" She shouted and jumped into our bed.

"It's too early in the morning. Daddy has to work tomorrow." I said stroking her hair.

"Can I sleep in mommy and daddy's bed?" She asked.

"Sure." Yume answered.

"Yay. Goodnight mommy and daddy." She said.

"Goodnight sweetheart." I said and went back to sleep.

You're impossible to find

A/N: The name of the song is "fall for you" but I just did one that was "I won't fall for you" so I called it by another name. Lol. Anyway thanks for reading. Please leave a comment or a vote. It really makes me happy to read them. Bye bye~~