Chapter 3

John and Sherlock have been holding hands since they had started walking.
"Right, john I need to make a call. Go ahead!" He reached into his pockets and gave him the map. letting the doctor wonder off by himself.
"I'll be right behind!" Sherlock spoke out through the corridor. John opened the folded paper and started to wonder around helplessly and lost, with Sherlock trailing behind speaking through the phone to his brother.
"Yes Mycroft! I know! Stop panting I know you have been working out again. I am not lonely! You are!" Sherlock then ended the call, his thumb trailed back to john's beside him. Grabbing johns hand he then placed his phone in his coat pocket.
"So John where are we?" He looked around. The dim lighting led them into another darkened room.
"Not the slightest clue!" John spoke out, reaching for the door they came across.
"Your the one with the map!" Sherlocks voice boomed across the walls.
"Keep it down will you!" John whispered to
Sherlock.
"Hand it here then!" Sherlock was about to reach for the map, but then remembered their hands were chained together like glue. John becoming embarrassed, released their strong hold and gave him the map.
"Ok this way!" Sherlock reached for his wrist and walked the opposite way.

They made it to the dorms again, hand in hand.
"Can all the students for the campsite trip please make their way to master station B please than you!" A strong females voice came through the speakers around the halls.
"That's us I guess?" Sherlock looked at john and smiled. John melting in his smile replied, "I guess so" they both exited the halls together.

Bags and tents in hand, both Sherlock and john, made it with the rest of the campers.
"Ok troops! Want to improve your relationship with your boyfriends? Follow me!" A young man in his 20's shouted, catching the attention from others.He then gave the wink face towards the group.
"Well that's just... Gross" John whispered.
"Don't be rude john! It's for a case!" Sherlock remarked. Feeling a bit hurt that john thought it in that way.
They both followed the leader to a nearby open grass area surrounded by oak trees and a small lake 10 metres away.
"Set up your tents! Help your partner!" He gave another wink and left to set up the campfire for tonight.
" he's starting to creep me out!" Sherlock told john. John gave Sherlock now the rude glare.
"Sherlock just help me make this tent!" John stood up, still with Sherlock being taller than him. They both glanced in each other's eyes in anger and frustration.
"Ah.. I see what you mean by improving your relationship" the same young man who gave Sherlock the creeps, stated towards john and Sherlock.
"WE ARE NOT IN--" before he could finish, Sherlock stood on his toe making john screech.
"Sherlock!" John was about to reach for sherlocks neck but looked around himself of all the troops listening in.
"Sorry about that he gets squeamish around other people when opening up his feelings for me" Sherlock winked at john to play along.
"Yes I see..." The young man then walked off to check on the other troops.
"John you couldn't make it any easier?" He glared.
John ignored sherlocks remark and fixed the last parts of the tent.