Chapter 2

As soon as john and Sherlock dresses up Like a couple for the camp,
John and Sherlock decided to take a taxi and meet Lestrade by the entrance of the camp.
"Now people are definitely going to talk!" John sighed.
"It can't be that bad!" Sherlock tried to reason with john.
"Hello, Sherlock John, I have the files." Lestrade appeared with files at hand.
"Great!" Sherlock grabbed the files and then skimmed over the cursive printing of the writing.
"So John! There are two men killed so far, Adam Mitchell and Ryan Howard" he turned towards Lestrade and gave back the files.
"Your not even going to read the rest of the files?" Lestrade was taken back from Sherlock's actions.
"Don't need to Gregory! John grab my hand!"
John looked petrified.
"Why?" He asked. Sherlock looked at him as if he was the mad person here.
"We need to make it look realistic don't we?" John grumbled and reached for sherlocks hand.
Sherlock looked at the entrance of the building, while john looked down at their entwined hands. Sherlocks hand perfectly fitted johns, it was fairly warm the amount of times Sherlock uses his black leather gloves for his cases. But John realised that he wasn't  wearing his gloves no longer making him squeamish.
"It's Greg Lestrade by the way!" Greg's angry stare glanced towards Sherlock.
"Ok, me and john better sign in!" Sherlock walked through the flowered garden towards the entrance and opened the big metal door, leaving Lestrade in a grumpy mood as he grabbed a taxi and drove off.
"Hello dears, are you hear to sign up?" A young blonde behind a desk asked as they both approached the lady.
"Yes this here is John Watson, as am I Sherlock Holmes" john grinned at the detective's way to sound very formal.
"Ok dears, here is your room keys for you both" she smiled up to Sherlock and me in a friendly way.
John then realised Sherlock had been looking at the woman intensely finding out her information.
"Room 12!" He shouted out as if he was in a hurry, and dragged john down the never ending corridors.

"Here we are! Our new flat, or dorm should I say?" Sherlock sat down on the sofa and placed his microscope on the table.
"Sherlock that's the only table in the dorm." John stood in the doorway and looked at the table as he spoke.
"And? Where is my microscope going to go?" He asked.
"Maybe on the floor? Because where are we supposed to eat?" John glared at the microscope in anger.
"Eating is boring!" Sherlock reached for his microscope and placed it behind the chair. He then placed his coat and scarf on the coat hangers alongside the wall.
"Besides the blonde was obviously having an affair with her boyfriend. Her shoe size was 6 and a half. She has cat fur up both her trouser legs black hairs and ginger she has two cats!" Sherlock stood there listing all her details and started to ramble.
"Sherlock there is no time in deducing people! We are on a bloody case!" John sat in the chair opposite Sherlock and reached for the newspaper that was neatly folded on the arm of the sofa. Flipping through the pages one by one, he saw a woman petrified.
"Sherlock there has been another murder 3 miles from here." John once again shown Sherlock the newspaper and he then grabbed his coat.
"Well let's take a look around the camp shall we?" He asked.
"Sherlock what about the murder?" John asked back.
"No time, besides we need to start our acting skills. unless you want to make it suspicious?" John looked at the man in his coat and pushed himself of the sofa.
"Fine! Grab a map, and lead the way!" John left the dorm room and followed alongside Sherlock Holmes.