Chapter 1

John sat on his sofa and reached for the newspaper that lay flat on the wooden table.
John peered at the newspaper he held in his hands.
"Sherlock I think I found something you wouldn't like!"
He flicked over to the page and gave Sherlock a visual site of the man that once was alive with his flashy grin across the top page.
Sherlock reached for the paper and wondered through the pages.
"John, he was in a relationship with Samuel Hunter. He has now recently killed two people around the housing areas near a campsite!"
John looked up at Sherlock in shock.
"So I guess this is a case, I assume?" John quoted for sherlocks approval.
Sherlock looked towards his coat and scarf.
"I guess so! Anything involving Moriarty's  death we have to intrude in!" He lifted himself up off the chair and unhooked his warm clothing. Tying his scarf around his neck.
"So what's the campsite called?" John asked, reaching for the warm door handle, that Mrs Hudson recently left for groceries.
Sherlock then flipped to the back of the magazine.
"Uhh... It's called CGC. It represents Camp Gay Couples..."
John stood there wide eyed with his mouth agape.
"Sorry John we are going to have to act and dress to blend in with the crowds"