"Sorry sorry! Very sorry late ho Gaya... chalo "he said.

She stood there crossing her arms.

"Manik! tumhe game kea age kuch dhiktha nai hain na?" she asked.

"Aery kuch kaam tha..thats why I was late" he said.

"Kaisa kaam?" she asked.

"Typical girl friend ho tum potato.. okay clse your eyes" he said.

"What?" she asked.

"What nai.... Close your eyes" he said and she did.

"Okay open now" he said.

She opened her eyes and saw him holding a small box.

"Ye kya hain?" she asked.

"ISe lane mein hi late ho gaya.. now open it and tell me how it is" he said and gave her the box.

She opened the box and saw two pretty bracelets with the word "MaNan" written on it.

"Manik who is Manan?" she asked.

He held her hand and tied it to her wrist.

"Manik ka 'Ma' and Nandini ka 'Nan'.. 'Manan' and you see this infinity symbol? It is the symbol of our love. Hamesha" he said.

(Please please please daantnaa math for putting in the same lines.... I am pretty sure you will like it... don't prove me wrong)

She was overwhelmed at his words.

"Manik this is beautiful! Kaise kiya tum ne?" she asked.

"Meine nai kiya. I just designed it and got it done from somewhere else. I am glad you liked it. Abhi mujhe pehnao" he said and extended his hand. She tied it on his wrist.

"Perfect! Ab chalo.. lets quickly have lunch. And yes I will be free by 4. If you have some work yahee pe rehna, we'll go home together" he said as they were talking towards the cafeteria.

"Nai manik. I will go home. I wanna sleep for sometime" she replied.

"Okay. As you wish" he said and they both sat on the table with food.

After having lunch, manik went for practice and nandini went home. She changed and immediately dozed off.

Around 3.30 someone knocked on the door.

She got up when that person was continuously knocking

"Key hain Manik tumhaare paas..phir knock kyu kar rahe ho" she said while opening the door.

To her surprise, it wasn't Manik at the door. She couldn't recognize who it was.

"You are Nandini right?" he asked.

"Yes. But sorry I don't recognize you" she said hesitatingly.

"I am karthik. Your Maama Raghu Murthy's son. I was here last week but you weren't there" he said and Nandini was stuck to the ground.