|Chapter 16|

I Guess I Was Wrong...

Aphmaus POV

I walked back to Dance floor after exciting the bathroom. Garroth wasn't there. So I left and looked for other places to find Garroth.

If I can't find Garroth I'll leave...

So I left.

I went back to my new house. I walked up the stairs, and kicked my shoes off in front of my bedroom door. My cheeks kept the rosy its rosy red color.

I felt wasted! I sighed before going off to take a shower.

I pulled out my iPhone. I was able to get a life proof case so it's water proof. I opened up utube and went to my favorite channel.

It was house_Owner he was a great utube and I loved watching his videos.

That's what got me thinking. Maybe I can make my own utube channel. I can set up a station in a section of my room.

I jumped out the shower. Already liking the idea. I had sound equipment already. I would just need to set up my computer to everything.

So I set to work. I pushed off all the jewelry boxes off my desk. I grabbed my equipment and laptop setting everything up.

•••

I finished like a few hours later. I even took wooden blanks to make selves over my bed for the jewelry boxes.

I than sat at the white desk which had my equipment. I put the headphones on and tested out the mic. I than set up my own Profile on utube.

Of course I couldn't use my real name so I called it A_Warrior. 'A' stands for Aphmau and 'Warrior' was for my nickname.

All the freshman take me as a role-model. I couldn't let anyone know about this.

I will lie to my friends and explain its a recording studio for my singing.

•••

The next day I woke up to the soft crying. I cocked my head before sliding on my fuzzy purple cat slippers.

I slipped out from the door careful to my wake anyone. My room looked completely different but I liked it. I was also able to clean it so it was pretty loud last night, they deserve there sleep.

I was lead to the bathroom.

I opened the door softly. I saw a Kawii~Chan sitting on the gray rug of the bathroom. She wore a pink fuzzy sweat shirt with white shorts. She also wore her black head band which has cat ears attach to them.

She had nothing on her feet and her head thrown against the tub. She didn't even notice me.

She held a beer in her hands and a bottle of pills in the other. I gasped. "Kawii~Chan!!"

She looked at me with Puffy eyes. "Senpai.. Your not suppose to find me.." Kawii~Chan said softly.

"Kawii~Chan what the hell is this?!?" I question. I sat next to her and grabbed the pills from her hand. And grabbed the beer, pouring the remands in the bath.

"Kawii~Chan needs to tell you something."

Than she shoved a stick into my hands. I looked down as I realized it was a pregnancy test. It was positive.

"Kawii~Chan! This is great! Your gonna be a mother!" I squealed. By I realized I've made a mistake.

"NO! MAYBE KAWII~CHAN DON'T WANNA BE A MOTHER! MAYBE SHE DOSEN'T THINK THIS IS GREAT! I DON'T WANNA BE A BE A MOTHER! I DON'T WANT THIS CHILD!" Kawii~Chan screams.

Her yelling makes me flinch. Just like the way my dad yelled.

I reached for her head.. "Kawii~Chan calm
Down. This is not healthy. For the both-" she slapped me hard. Leaving a red hand print on her face. A fiery glare tinted her eyes. Making her look demonic.

I gasp...

"Senpai!" Kawii~Chan starts getting teary. I thought I could trust her! I thought she was innocent! But she's just like the rest of the bullies and beatings.

She reached to hug me but I pulled back.

"Screw you!" I yelled throwing the bottle of pills at her. She can choke on it for all I care!

I went to my room and locked the door. I quickly got dress. I threw on a purple tang top. With black leggings. I threw my leather jacket on. I stuff the small pocket with my blades in case I needed them.

I pulled on my combat boots, White cap with the straps at the back, and my black fingerless gloves. Which I had Cadenza sew purple flowers on.

I grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet. I stuffed the items into my pockets.

I unlocked my door and walk the front door of the house. Kawii~Chan tried to block the entrance.

I shove my way past her.

"Aphmau~Senpai Kawii~Chan is  so sorry! Kawii~Chan is very upset right now and is in an emotional state due to the pregnancy!"

I open the door a stay in the entrance.

"I thought you were different.." I say, holding back tears.

Than I looked at her. I chuckle and sigh..

"I guess I was wrong.." I say with a menacing voice before slamming the door right in her face.

I ventured forth. I didn't care about Kawii~Chan calls from the house. Or the screaming of Kateyln.

Nor did I even bother to look at my phone which kept ringing or buzzing.

But I guess I was wrong...

Agh the emotions! I cried writing this Chappy! But it's probably officially my favorite!..

Don't be a silent reader!~ ;3