|Chapter 14|

Out of The Fire and Into The Storm

Aphmaus POV

It's been two weeks since I've been in this hospital. A student I new from freshman who was the sophomore hall monitor is now my nurse.

She goes by Nurse Donna. She tended to my bruises and wounds. Actually most of my bruises and cuts faded. I actually look really beautiful. Without makeup.

The cut on my forehead healed Turing into a 1 inch scar.

The bullet hole is gone. It's now just a really big scare. I'm talking 7-8 inches! But I can always cover it up with a shirt.

He cuts from my self harm however is still there. I lied saying it was one of the cuts from all the other wounds.

Police investigated my house. They also asked me questions.

I lied saying the last thing I heard was banging on the door. Everything was fuzzy than I blacked out.

But I knew exactly what happen. But it didn't matter. Nobody needs to know.

I'm supposed to be leaving today. Garroth and Nicole spoiled the news to me. They attempted to clean my house. However I can't live there anymore. It's a crime scene.

I need to move. So Kateyln and Kawii~Chan allowed me to stay with them.

Also I will be starting school next week. And Kateyln and Kawii~Chan will be looking after me.

I'm not allowed to drink for the next week. But my friends said once I'm allowed to drink again were going to the club! Yes I love drinking.

I loved my friends...

•••

Nurse Donna helped me leave the hospital. She held my bags.

As we walked down I saw the all black Nissan Quest parked In Front.

I loved Kateylns Car!

I hoped into the second row. As Kateyln and Travis Sat in the front. Kawii~Chan and Nicole sat in the back. While Lucinda sat next to me in the second row.

"Hello pregos!" I giggle as Nicole playfully punched my shoulder. I winced but there was no pain. Not like before. This hospital was like paradise.

Everyone laughed. Even Kateyln.

"Hello Warrior.."

"Nicole what the hell did you just call me?" I asked looking out the window smiling.

"Warrior!" Nicole repeated...

"What the hell?.." I asked confused. I'm not a warrior.

"Aphmau~Senpai is the most popular girl in school silly! There calling you a warrior!"

"Why? I'm no warrior..."

"Um excuse Hun but you cheated death! You've survived a bullet to the stomach close to the heart..." Lucinda started.

"... A beating in the park.." Travis Added.

"Suicidal thoughts.." Kateyln continued.

"A robbery.." Kawii~Chan kept the flow.

"And finally a beating to a pulp at your own house. But you stood strong!" Nicole finished.

Fresh tears stung my eyes but I quickly wiped the away without noticed.

"Also all the clubs are asking for Senpai!" Kawii~Chan squealed.

"Well I was to join quire if that's the case.." I said. Not wanting to continue this warrior conversation.

"Guess what! The quire figured that so there holding auditions for when you return!" Nicole responded excited.

"Sounds... Good..."

•••

They called my name to the stage. I wore a black dress and my hair a loose and flowing.

The cuts on my wrist showed and the scars on my shoulders and head shown as well.

and the theater room was filled. Every row taken just to hear me.. Sing...

So I did...

Hey guys! I actually really like this chapter. Aphmaus going to get stronger yet the stronger she is the harder she'll fall!

Stop reading now if your uncomfortable with these topics. from this point on there will be More, Abuse, Violence, Sexual Assault, Self Harm, and Suicide.