|Chapter 10|

If Blades Count As Family

Aphmaus POV

I had skipped class. My friends did too. But they could go home and give there parents an excuse.

Me? Nope! I go home and get a beating! Yay!

What am I going to say, 'Sorry dad, I skipped class because I told my friends about my depression and cutting!'

I can't... I. Just. Can't.

Everyone has someone to love, to care for and protect.

Kawii~Chan has Reece. Kateyln has Vlyad.
Lucinda and Travis are tying the knot. Laurence looks out for his sister Cadenza. Aaron and Lilith are dating now. Nicole is pregnant with Dantes child...

Yes pregnant. I mean yes Nicole is eight teen but she can legally have a child.

Garroth and Zane look out for each other.

Again. Everyone. Has. Someone. Except. Me.

Well if blades counts as family, than there the only Hong I care for.

There just here now. But everyone is moving on. I mean soon Kawii~Chan will be having a kid considering she's been with Reece for two years. I mean they broke up, but than got back together. Plus it was Kawii~Chan stubbornness, because Reece went to be a hero and caught Ivy before she fell down.

I got no one.

I was walking home. Everyone left me. Of course they did. Who wanna be around me?

I began singing to myself...

"I got.. Me, myself, and I...
So I'll ride on till I die...

Cause I got me for life...
Ohhhh

I don't
Need a hand to hold...
Even when the night is cold...
Cause I got that fire in my soul....
Ohhhh.."

I stopped singing as soon as I reached my dads house.

I sighed and walked in....

I heard the smashing of a glass bottle. I winced at the scenery which laid out in front of me.

The pictures on the wall was in a mess around the house. The glass on the frames shattered.

The coffee table smashed. The sofa looked burnt and had scratches. Food and smashed bottles thrown everywhere.

From the distance the whosh of a bottle came at me. Smashing right above me. I instantly ducked. The glass pieces fell on me. Tangling themselves in my loose black hair.

One of the pieces scratched my cheek. The glass piece cut a wound right down my right cheek. Causing it to start bleeding and trickling blood.

That's when I felt the tug on my hair...

I was brought to my feet. He put pressure on my sprained ankle. I winced. The pain was in bearable. And my shot wound I could feel was bleeding again from the quick impact of me ducking.

He kneed me. Knocking the breath out of me. I fell to the floor hard. Right onto the pieces of glass.

Than the harsh lashes of a whip landed on my back. With the pattern of a whip than kick.

Crack... Kick
Crack... Kick
Crack... Kick

The pattern kept going until I past out. I thought I could've been strong. Stronger to stay awake through the pain.

I guess I don't have any family. I guess only blades are my family.