|Chapter 7|

The First Slice Is Always The Worst

Aphmaus POV

I walked home silently to my house. Oh wait... Should I say, The Beast And No Beauty house or The Hell Monster House?

Cause that's what it is...

I walk in. The click of the door closely echoes through out the empty house.

With out saying a word I slowly try to make my way up the steps. But once I reach the top step, my dad appears from the undergrowth of the shadows.

He smiles a wicked smile, before slicing at my wrist, and pushing me down the steps.

I gasp at the sudden impact. The hole in my stomach seared with pain...

When I landed I twisted my ankle. And herd the sickening sound of a pop..

My leg begins to throb with pain. My dad walks down the stairs. Than he throws a bottle at me. The glass shattered at the tip of my foot.

I wince. And my hands went to my right ankle. With was swelling up, it was big, red, and puffy.

My dad came down. He walked over the shredded pieces of glass with his sneakers. Than he grabbed me by the hair, and kneed me in the stomach. Luckily missing my wound.

However the air being knocked out of me wasn't too great. Than he threw me onto the ragged glass shards.

One shard being embedded in my left elbow, causing a huge gash to form on my elbow. One embedded into my bad ankle. The skin being ripped apart. My ankle hurt a lot. I think I broken it!

I begin to cry. The tears sting like acid, and tasted salty with defeat.

A few more pieces scraped my knees, upper right leg, my other elbow, only scratching it like a newborn kitten would.

Than I felt the harsh lash whip through the air. The cracking sound landed on my back. I began screaming with pain. As my father repeatedly lashed out on my back with his belt.

Soon after I was sent it my room. That wasn't even the punishment. It was ten whips each night for the rest of the week. And no food until Friday. Since I was shot last Friday, I figured out I was missing for the whole weekend. This was my punishment. Plus my work load as in chores will be double.

And I will no longer have the privilege of having free Sunday. We're I can just take a break and hang out with my friends. I will only have from twelve pm to five pm on Saturday after Saturday Academy.

Yay! So a whole day of endless torture. Looking forward to that.

I lay Limp in my bed. Than My phone began to buzz. I look at it. The screen was bright with a picture of Garroth.

With the green 'accept' button and the red 'decline' button. I pressed decline and put my phone on mute.

Than I limped to the bathroom. I have a bathroom connected to my room luckily.

Than my razor which sat on top of my sink shined at me. I smiled a picked it up.

I through it on the floor. It smashed into four pieces. The blades popping out of the small box on top of the stick.

I picked up all the blades. And through the rest in the garbage next to my toilet.

I limped back to my room. I used one of the blades to carve a word in each of the blades.

Slowly on the first one I carved... Dad
Slowly on the second one I carved... Haters
Slowly on the third one I carved... Worthless
Slowly on the last one I carved... Hurt

Than I began to use the first one with Dad carved into it. I place sit firmly on my wrist. I sliced at my wrist. Lightly, reopening old wounds, and placing new wounds on top of old scars.

I honestly don't give a shit anymore. Right now I want to feel pain. But not from my dad. From me! I'm doing this. It almost gives me pleasure. Nobody should be hurting me, but me!

I kept slicing until I didn't have any space. I wrapped my wounds with gauze. And rapped my ankle with clothes from an old tang-top.

The first slice, is always the worst...

On Angel WingsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara