|Chapter 15|

You'll figure out later what the dresses are for ;3

Warrior

Warning this is a very Steamy Chapter!

Aphmaus POV

Today was the first day of school. I came back and they quite snatched me up to auditions.

Luckily I was ready by wearing a black dress. With a sliver belt wrapped around the waist.

I wanted them to see me with my battle wounds.

Her Last Words was one of my favorite songs. So I told the band to copy that melody. They did it perfectly.

The theater filled up quickly. My gang sat front and center. There wasn't a single dry eye. Everyone clapped and stood at the end. I smiled before walking off stage handing a random person the mic.

My friends swarmed me. This was actually the best moment I ever had in the last eight years. Maybe I should tell them.. Maybe... It will stay like this. Well I have till my dad comes back.

From here till now to escape his pain.

•••

I had to sneak out the school with my gang. Mostly because everyone was so overwhelming I started to panic.

Garroth plucked me from my feet and Carried me.

Once we were outside we began running to the park...

Nicole, Cadenza, and Dante soon joined us after school.

"Aphmau.. That was amazing!" Dante declared as everyone agreed.

"Hey lets go drinking tonight!" Nicole said.

"Yes!"
"Let's"
"That's a greet idea"

"No!" I said shaking my head. "Nicole your pregnant!"

"Your no fun!" Nicole whined in a fake five year old voice.

Everyone chuckle.

"Ok well everyone except Nicole!" Laurence said.

Nicole playfully punched his shoulder.

"How about when your baby is born, we'll go out to the club, ok. We're only going to the bar.." I said.

"Can't we go to the party Amanda~Tan is throwing. Every cats invited!" Kawii~Chan kitty begged.

"Fine fine.." I said. That's how our night started....

•••
5 hours into the Party

I was on my  second drink. And my head was fuzzy. But I shook away the feeling.

We were at Amanda's house partying. Garroth and I were on the dance floor. Of course we were dancing.

I forgot about everything and everyone. With this drink in my hand and looking into the blue eyes on this handsome man, I felt.. Complete.

It just felt right being here. With him. Than a Spanish song came on. I didn't know the name to it but I smiled.

I dragged Garroth to the center of the dance floor and we began dancing to the song. My origins were from Porto Rico. My mother was full on Spanish.

Garroth seemed to feel this too and went into sink with me.

I smiled and took another sip of my drink. This is gonna be good.

The song ended and I needed to use the bathroom.

I headed to the bathroom. When I spotted the drinking table. I grin and made my way over.

Everyone was either high or drunk. Some both. I lost my friends in the crowd. I didn't care.

I chugged the rest of my drink down than grabbed another.

That's when I felt hands wrap around my waist. Everything was going fast.

I felt warm lips guide down my neck. I giggle as the person kept doing this. I was so drunk I actually didn't care who this person was.

But soon the stranger turned me around and began kissing me hard on the lips. Smashing into me.

I open my eyes. The figure held onto to me tight. Before grabbing my ass. I didn't want this. I didn't even know the person!

The persons tongue wanted deeper entrance into my mouth. I didn't grant access. That's when he became violent and forced my mouth open.

He grabbed me and walked me into the girls bathroom.

His mouth still interested with mine.

He pushed us inside a bathroom stall. Than he locked it. He threw me against the wall. My feet wrapped around him as he made out with me.

Soon however I started to enjoy it. More...

I passionately kissed him. He groped my breast as We kept kissing. I heard the unbuckling of his belt. He picked up my dress and slipped my panties a little down. And kept kissing. He stuck himself inside of me and I moaned as he trusted inside of me.

We broke away from the kiss. I finally was able to look at him.

Even though I was more than half drunk my eyes widen.  So did his... He pulled out of me instantly. It hurt like hell since he wasn't being careful.

"Aphmau..." Aaron said with shock.

"Omg! Aaron I didn't know...!"

"Aphmau I'm soooo sorry! I'm so drunk I didn't realize it was you back there! I thought you were Lilith! She went to get some drinks-- A-and I went to surprise her!" Aaron said. His face was bright red.

"Aaron I honestly thought you were Garroth at first!"

"Listen Aph- wait you thought I was Garroth!?!"

"Aaron the fuck! Is that what you can think about right now?!?" I yelled. Like we just mistakes each other for another person. Had sex. Than.. Well you know!

"Aphmau I'm so sorry! But Aphmau. I thought you were Lilith. Lilith and I had sex before... She likes me being rough.. Did I hurt you?" He asked concern.

"Yeah.. When you pulled out.. It was super fast. I wasn't ready..." I said honestly biting down on my lip.

"Aphmau Listen... We can not! Talk about this!"

"Agreed!" I said.

"Oh and Aphmau... Did I take away your.. You know.. Virginity..." He asked quietly.

I looked away. I walked out of the bathroom. I couldn't answer that question.

I must be a warrior. But yes. He did take that away from me. Great I get to say when I'm older 'my first kiss was Aaron!'