|Chapter 1|

^--The Gang'

Aphmaus POV

Flash back~

I was ten years old when my father drove us to the hospital. My mother in the back seat. She was crying and coughing up blood...

Once we reached the hospital, doctors and nurses immediately swarmed us. The put my mom on a bed with wheels.

My mom was a fairly short woman, with beautiful long black hair and light brownish skin. I was her spitting image. The same hair, skin. Even our hazel nut, sometimes gold in the summer, eyes matched.

My mom croaked.."Aphmau.."

The doctors allowed me to crawl up on the bed with her. They started moving the moveable bed. Time seemed to stop as my mom talk in her angelic voice.

"Aphmau," she started squeezing my hand.. "Once upon a time there was a mother and daughter. There names were Irene and Aphmau. Once they went on an adventure. Like an endless rollercoaster. It keeps making the same stops. But one day. Irene dreamed to get off the rollercoaster to get on another ride. However there was a beast blocking the entrance to escape. I am Irene, and you are my daughter Aphmau. Get off this roller coaster... See what the other rides are like... Defeat the monster...Now you finish the story..." Her grip lighten. She Had a red foam dripping from the corner of her mouth...

"Mom? Mom!" I said shaking the lifeless body in my tiny ten year old hands...

The nurses struggled to pull me off my mother body. For I clung to her. Scared I would never see her again. I didn't know that would be the last time I see her body above ground level.

End of flashback~

I pulled the beanie low over my messy black hair. I slipped on a purple tea-shirt. Than a black leather jacket with the collar unfolded over the shirt. Than I slipped on black leggings. Than my combat boots.

I walked over to my mirror. I put my sun glasses on. I didn't have enough makeup to fully cover the bruise over my left eye.

The stitches on my forehead reopen. Making the wound noticeable. And I couldn't were short sleeves or shorts knowing that people can see my scars, burns, and bruises.

Satisfied with my look after applying a heavy load of skin toned powdered makeup to his my forming bruises on my cheeks, I quietly slipped out side.

Carefully tip toeing to the front door. Afraid to step on a pack of opened unfinished chips or slip on an alcohol bottle.

I was successfully able to slip out the house un noticed. Carefully closing the front door. I run the first three blocks to be sure I'm far enough away from my father to walk the rest of the way to school.

I walk half way. Realizing I forgot my bag at home. I stop dead in my tracks. My phone in there... Shit...

I couldn't turn back... I paid for that phone by myself... If dad found out...

No!- I can't think like this. I sigh deeply. I kept walking. My hands in my pocket, I looked down. My hair had curl pieces of hair in the front, which was pulled back, leaving my hair flowing in the wind.

Soon I was at the front of my school. Phoenix Drop high.. "High school.. Yay.." I muttered sarcastically. At least I'm a senior now. My friends and I made a pack to all get in the same collage next year. Unless.. Some us is is leaving for a job to harass ladies. I smile gently to myself before mentally saying...

'*cough* Travis *cough*'

Travis was always hitting on girls. Even us! We're his friends. Kawii~Chan is dating Reece, and he still hits on her. Causing Kateyln to punch Travis.

I arrive at school to see my gang sitting outside in the court yard. I walk up to them normally.

"Hey Aphmau.." Everyone says at the same time. I giggle as they all look at each other.

"Jinx!" Kwaii~Chan screeches.
Everyone gives each other a glare before squirming to their feet.

The way we play Jinx is by who ever is the ones playing, the last one to call out Jinx gets a free punch from Kateyln if she's not it, and have to by everyone a soda, fro-yo, or smoothies. Once you touch wood your safe. And you have to call out safe..

Katelyn runs towards the wooden shack, making it on time. So she's safe... "Fist Safe"

Kawii~chan quickly runs on her hands and feet to the nearest tree... Making it on time as the second safe person... "Second Safe"

Aaron searched through his book, than he pulled out a wooden ruler..

"Third Safe.." Both Aaron and Laurence calls.. Laurence ran to the same wooden shack at Kateyln. Making it the same time Aaron did.

Zane and Lucinda both awkwardly ended up racing for the same wooden item. The wooden stump of a tree. So the awkwardly shared the seat. "Fourth safe" Lucinda cutely put her hand up as in making look like she was raising her hand.

Zane blushed Crimson and tucked away into his hoodie. As Lucinda pulled down her witch hat, causing a shadow to cast over her eyes. Her cheeks were flushed with pink.

This left Travis and Garroth. Garroth pounded after Kawii~Chans Apple tree she sat under purring and brushing back her light pink hair.

Garroth made it calling 'fifth safe' leaving us with the one and only Travis.

I giggled and everyone came back to the tree Kawii~Chan and Garroth chilled under...

However Travis walked back groaning knowing we were going to get something after school...

Than we all laughed as Kateyln punch Travis square in the gut... Causing him to drop dead and roll