My eyes widen in shock, and my hand clasp around my mouth. He turns his head towards me, his brow raised, an amused expression on his face, a dimple showing on his cheek.

"Are you hungry, Miss Abrahams?"

"Uhm, n-no, I mean, I don't know - " I ramble, embarrassment forcing tears to form in my eyes.

"You don't know?"

"I-I mean, I think I am - "

"You think you are?" he asks, the doors opening.

"I-I..." I spit out, my voice shaky, "I am."

A chuckle leaves his lips as he exits the elevator, making me stumble out after him, trying to keep up his pace. A big man in a black suite is standing by the main door of the building, a brown paper bag in his hand.

"Your order, sir," he says as we reach him, handing Mr. Montoya the bag. Montoya nods, grabbing the bag only to push it into my hand without even giving me a glare, continuing his way outside the building.

"I hope you like avocado sandwiches," he mutters, while we walk down the huge stairs to the street.

"W-What?" the word stumble out of my mouth in astonishment, my brain finally registering the situation, "you got me food?!"

"Yes."

I finally reach his pace, walking right next to him.

"B-But how did you know - " Just as I'm about to finish the sentence I realize that he's walking in the opposite direction than the train station.

"Oh, well, I'll see you tomorrow then, " I yell in a ramble, waving my hand awkwardly behind him, before I turn around to walk in the opposite direction. However, before I know it I'm yanked back by a grip on my upper arm.

"I don't think so."

I look up at Montoya's face in astonishment, not able to hide the confusion that is probably written all over me. So I'm not seeing him tomorrow?

"Uhm, am I free tomorrow?"

"No, of course not. But I will be driving you home, so it's not a good bye yet." He mutters, pulling me after him lightly.

"Oh no, you really don't need to - "

"I know. " He interrupts, still holding onto my arm as he guides me across the street.

"Uhm, seriously, sir, the train will be here soon..." I try again, this time pulling at my arm, trying to break free from his loose yet steel of a grip. Suddenly, he turns me around to face him, pushing my back against a shining, black car, coming so close to me, I can feel his legs on mine.

"Miss Abrahams, it's past midnight. I won't let you go home alone at this time of the night, considering I wanted you here in the first place. So if you'd stop protesting and get in the car, because I'm not very patient tonight." He mutters through gritted teeth, his expression showing no sign of energy to deal with the situation.

"Alright, no need to scold me, grumpy." I murmur, opening the door to the shiny car.

"Then stop acting like a child and I won't scold you." He mutters, walking to the other side of the car.

Crap. He wasn't supposed to hear that!

Getting into the car, I feel the heat raise to my cheeks. My legs shake beneath me, and my neck feels like breaking as I lower my head in hopes of disappearing completely.

What in God's name did I just do?!

He gets on the driver's seat, his cologne immediately filling the car, tingling my nostrils. Starting the engine without a word, he speeds across the road.