"Okay, blankets check, pillows, check. All the other stuff, check. Annoying boys, check." I said as I looked over what I brought. The guy's were lying on the ground, already dressed in pj's. It's funny because they're all wearing the same kind of pajama's. Ninja turtle tops with transformer pants. I smiled. Some people never grow up.

"Okay guys. chocolate is over there, and so is popcorn, and chocolate-covered popcorn." I pointed to each, and they jumped on it like they haven't eaten in a week. I smiled, and laid back on my bed. All the guys were on the floor of my huge room. I smiled again, and closed my eyes.

Suddenly, I got hit by something soft, and my eyes shot open. I looked around to see the guys grinning, holding a pillow in each hand. I smiled, and reached behind me.

"Pillow fight!!!" I shouted as I threw it at Jake's head. He ducked, and threw another one at me. It went on until there were piles of pillows, and tons of feathers lying on the ground.

"Whew, that was fun!" I said, cleaning everything up. All the guys were lying on the ground with their eyes closed. I think it's time for bed.

"Goodnight, everyone, "I smiled happily at them all. I'm glad we did this. They muttered goodnight, and I crawled under the sheets, and fell asleep.

~~~

"Wake up!" Someone shouted in my ear, and I groaned, flapping a hand, and catching them in the face. I heard a muttered swear, and I smiled, getting up.

"Okay, guys. I know this was fun, but we should get to school." I said, then groaned. Today, I have a test in math, and I didn't study. Crap.

I need to get dressed, so make yourself something to eat while I do that." I shooed them out of my room and went to get dressed.

Suddenly my phone rang. I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Oh hello sweety. How are you doing? We are having a great time here at...the convention." I heard my mother correct. I felt my face harden.

"Whatever. Please don't call me until you get home." I didn't wait for her to say anything, I just hung up. I blew out a frustrated sigh, and headed downstairs. I grabbed a piece of toast, and drove to school.

~~~

"Okay guys, here's your test, I hope you all studied." Sven said as he passed out the papers. I mentally groaned. I knew having a sleepover was a bad idea, but at least I got to spend some well-needed quality time with my guy friends.

"You have one hour to complete it, and put it on my desk."

I looked down at the test. Lovely. Trig.

I sighed as I handed in my paper. I knew I was going to fail.

"Okay class, get going. Oh, could I have a word with you, Ms. Summers?" He said, and I turned around, setting my stuff on the floor. He waited until the door was closed, and locked it.

"How was the test?" He asked me. I guess he could tell by my face, that it didn't go well.

"I have an idea. Since you seem to be having a hard time, I will help you. I will be your tutor, and we can study every day after class. Does that sound good?" He asked, smiling slightly. I smiled back, knowing what my answer was.

"Sure. That sounds good, because I need all the help I can get." I said, as I walked out the door. He laughed.

~~~

"...and that's how you do it." Sven explained.

"Uhhh, okay?" I said, putting my head in my hands. He chuckled.