Chapter 3: Three Stars? | Where Are We?

Začít od začátku

"We should wait until morning to check it out and besides, I'm getting tired."

"Ok." Tails says as He and Sonic goes back inside the house.

BeyBlade POV

Gingka, Yuki, Dynamis and Kyoya hit the ground hard on their backs. Their Beys fall to the ground. At least they didn't faint. They got up on their feet and looked around.

"Where are we?" Gingka asked.

After Gingka said that, something was moving in the bush, near them. Gingka and Yuki Screams.

"What are you two screaming about?! You have a King Lion on your side!" Kyoya says as he picks up his bey, Fang Leone.

Dynamis walks towards to the bush, kneels down and opens the bush. It's a bunny. The bunny jumps out of the bush and runs away.

"Nothing to be afraid of." Dynamis says.

Gingka and Yuki sighs in relief.

"We need to know where the others are before they can get in trouble." Yuki says.

"How can they? It's night time. Wherever we are, everyone is sleeping." Gingka says.

"Let's just go find the others." Dynamis says as he grabs his bey and gets a running head start. Yuki and Gingka grabbed their beys as well then Yuki, Gingka and Kyoya follow him.

Meanwhile with King, Kenta and Madoka. They fainted after they hit the ground hard.

King just woke up. He sits up, looking around to see where he is. He then sees Kenta and Madoka on the ground, Conscious.

"Kenta? Madoka?" King says as he crawled over to them and shook their bodies, hoping they would respond.

Kenta and Madoka wake up at the same time. They both sit up and they look at King. Then King Stands up.

"What happened and Where are we?" Kenta asked King as he got on to his feet.

"I don't know the answer to the second question but I know that Me, King was the winner of the battle!" King says, smiling.

"Then why is your bey on the ground?"

"Well because It was probably the last bey that fell down!"

"Do you have proof of that?!"

"WHO NEEDS PROOF WHEN YOU HAVE A KING THAT TELLS THE TRUTH!!!"

"WELL I CANT TELL IF HES TELLING THE TRUTH OR NOT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE PROOF!!"

As this fight was happening, Madoka stands up and starts to growl in anger. King and Kenta didn't notice her getting angry but they will soon.

Madoka's anger is getting stronger than usual. "STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!" Madoka yells as her anger turns into a Yellow Beam Of Light and hits the sky as far as the eye could see.

Gingka and The Other 3 see this Beam Of Light in the Sky, the run faster to see what's going on.

They get there and they see its Madoka yelling at King and Kenta.

"STOP FIGHTING ABOUT WHO WIN AND DIDNT WIN!!!! WE ARE IN A FOREST, WE NEED TO KNOW WHERE WE ARE SO LET JUST FOCUS ON THAT!!!!!" Madoka yelled at King and Kenta.

"Ok Madoka! We Get it!" Kenta says with a Sweat drop going down his face.

"Just calm down!" King says with a Sweat drop going down his face as well.

Madoka starts to calm down as the beam of light starts to fade away.

"I think you just woke everyone up in this world, Ms. Madoka." Yuki says to Madoka.

"You also hurt our ears." Tithi says as He, Aguma and Chris walks into the scene.

"At least we're all here." Gingka says.

"But we still don't know where we are." Aguma says.

"Then we'll figure it out tomorrow. Right now, we should all go to sleep." Kyoya says as he lays down on the ground and falls asleep.

The Others nod and they all do the same.

Meanwhile.. A few minutes ago before Madoka was yelling at King as Kenta, Deep in the forest... A Hedgehog was sleeping on the ground.

He has spiky hair of dual shades, while wearing a dragon crown with sharp eyebrows. This Hedgehog has Snow White hair with a red patch on the left side of his hair. He has a unique Dragon Holster on his arm. He has quite pointed ears, as well as a small nose and mouth to complete his facial features.

Madoka started to scream loudly then when her screams reached the deep part of the forest, this hedgehog heard it and woke up! The color of his eyes is gold.

Who could this Hedgehog be?