"Hey." I mutter, a sheepish smile on my face as I wave, before turning to the door, being stopped by Glenn's voice.

"You're going out?" He asks, making me hold back a sigh.

"Yeah." I say, lifting the keys, making him roll his eyes. "But, actually, I'm kinda glad you two are here." I say. Might as well rip the bandage out now. "I wanna go with you to fight the Saviors." I mutter, my face blank as I walk up to the table. Maggie's first reaction is to smile and sigh softly, looking at Glenn. The latter sighs, running his hands down his face.

He hesitates, before speaking up. "No. No way." He says, shaking his head and leaning back on his chair. Maggie turns to him, and gives him some type of look. "No. I don't want you to go either, but I know you've made up your mind, but you," He says, turning to me. "You, I'm really not letting."

I roll my eyes. "You don't have to let me do anything." I say, rolling my eyes, knowing this is the exactly the same conversation I had with Carl. "I don't need your permission. I'm telling you that I'm going to help." I see both their faces fall slightly. "And besides, if Maggie's going- pregnant with your child, Maggie Greene, is going," I say, pointing to her, making her smile softly. "Then why can't I?"

"You're just a kid-" I cut him off, shaking my head.

"A kid who saved your life today! I can take care of myself, Glenn, plus you'll both be there." I say, making him look down, thinking. "I didn't have to ask for your permission, both of you, but I know you care, so that's why I'm here. But I can still go either way." I warn him.

He sighs, before nodding. "Fine." He turns to Maggie, who shrugs.

"Fine by me." She says, sending me a smile, knowing I'm capable of doing this. I smile at both of them, muttering a goodnight, before walking out of the house.

✖✖✖✖

Half an hour later, there's a knock on the door. Carl looks up from his comic, frowning confusedly at me, before opening it, to find Glenn. "What're you doing here?" I ask, getting up, running a hand through my hair.

"You said you were coming with us, right?" He asks, making me nod. I see Carl look down at me, still looking confused, and I know I'm mirroring his facial expression. "We're talking to Jesus and the other guy about the compound. You coming?" He asks, making me blink a few times, but nod. I follow him down the stairs and we all gather around in Rick's living room, where Jesus and the other guy from Hilltop we brought, Andy- the one whose hand Daryl broke, are making a makeshift map for the Saviours compound.

"Describe it." Rick tells Jesus, making him sigh as Andy draws.

"Rectangular building, big satellites on it." He mutters, looking at us.

"Any windows?" Rick questions, making him shake his head.

"I don't remember any. I think they made it so there's only one way in." He notices, before his eyes snap to Rick again after he asks if there are any guards out. "Yeah, two of them, at least."

"And you don't know how many people they have?" Michonne asks.

"No..." He trails off, before he frowns looking down. "Uh, I mean, no." He says, shaking his head lightly.

"I saw a place where they stored food." Andy speaks up. "It wasn't that big, so..."

"You've been inside?" Rick asks, Andy telling us they had them load supplies once, before Glenn nods to me. I grab another paper sheet and place atop the one he was writing on as Glenn talks.

"What do you remember?" He asks, as Andy goes back to drawing.

"And you didn't see any other rooms?" Maggie asks, making him shake his head.