✨1✨

⚫⚫J A S M I N E⚫⚫

   The cold wind smacks me in my face, blowings my hair infront of my eyes. The snowflakes falling from the sky buries the ground with it's pure white blanket. I walk down the street, sturggling to stay on my feet. "This is ridiculous." I mutter to myself. You're probably wondering how an individual could even walk in this weather. I guess it grew on me. I've lived in Canada all my life, born and raised. Now, I'm moving to somewhere with, warmer climate. America. I've been there once but I didn't go for too long. On top of that, I was quite young. 

A gust of wind suddenly occurs, causing me to stumble. "Holy sh-". I stand still, trying to regain my balance once again. I then continue walking. I've never felt so happy to be at my front porch in my LIFE!

I open my front door and the snow from outside flies into my house like a small child running inside of Chuck e Cheese's. I quickly run inside, closing the door behind me. The snow inside of my house looks like it wants me to slip on it and die, horribly. I step around the wetness, running up the stairs. "Mum!" I say loudly. "In here!" I follow her voice. I peek into the room she and my father are in. "I got the Screw drivers you guys asked for." I hold up the wet bag. "Oh my gosh, Is it that bad outside?" She asks taking a glance at me then looking outside of the window. My soaking hair, causes my shirt to become wet. "Oh, you poor thing!" She exclaims, walking towards me. "I'm fine, mum." I say, smiling sweetly. 

"Are you sure?" She asks, kissing my forehead. "Yes, I'm sure." I set down the bag, and I walk out of the room. The only thing that I will probably will miss are the restaurants and my friends. They're the best things about Canada. "Pa, when are we leaving?" I say, again peaking through the door, once more. "Right now! Go get your Brother and Sister!" He says, sternly.

I walk over to their room, opening their door. I see Kaitlyn and Evan playing with eachother. They turn their attention to me. Kaitlyn's face lights up and her eyes sparkle. "S-SISSY!" She yells. "JAS!" Evan yells, excited. They both run over to me, hugging my legs tightly. Their behavior causes me to laugh. "Come on you too, we have to go now." I begin smiling. They both nod and we walk out of the room, heading to the front door where my parents were waiting.

---------------

"Jasmine" My friend, Yani, whines.  "I'm going to miss you SOO much!" She says. My eyes target my phone screen. "I'm going to miss you too Yani" I say quietly bringing my knees up to my face. "WHAT ABOUT US?!?" My two other friends, Karen and Pearl, yell. "You guys too, of course!" I smile! "Mhmm" "Yeah right" They reply, giggling. "C'mon, you guys know I love all 3 of you guys, you know that!" I roll my eyes, also giggling. "Alright, well I have to let you guys go. I have to turn my phone on airplane mode." They all nod. "Well, by-" I was interupted. "Jas, wait" I raise my eyebrow as Yani calls my name. "Jas, I Lov-" She chokes on her own words. "Eh?" I say. "I meant, um... call me every chance you get!" She smiles, her cheeks, a light pink. "Will, do." I click the red "end call" button at the bottom of my screen. I then sit back on the warm plane seat, resting my eyes.

-----------------

We had a nice flight, we're pretty much already unpacked. The house is quite big, almost too much space. I decided to get some fresh air so, I went outside to our front porch. I leaned on the railing. I hear a bunch of loud chatter coming from around the corner of my large brown house. The group of both male and females walk. My eyes come in contact with a girl with light brown hair and very lightskin. She's very cute. She raises her brow at me an- OH GOD, was I staring? I turn around, walking back into the house embarressed. 

"Mom, whats for dinner?" I ask, sitting at the diner room table. "Chicken Dumpling Soup" She smiles, ptting her final touches inside the soup. "Ooh. My favorite." I smile. 

After nice family dinner, it was time to for bed. I tuck in both, my brother and sister. I said my goodnights and I went to my room. It was nice being able to sleep in my own bed. It was so warm and cozy. I begin drifting off to sleep.

🌈Sweet Dreams🌈

------------

Chapter Complete!

Eww, I know, it's very short and boring. But don't worry. Wait till you meet the other characters. I promise, this story will be ALOT better and more Entertaining. This was just a simple introduction, we haven't got to the drama just yet. Just be patient with me 😂💁😘

-MAYA❤

COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW FOR MORE STORIES!!