"Um guys can you please stay here?" I asked as I turned to Reece and Kyle. We were a fair distance from Austin but close enough that they could come to my rescue quickly, not that they needed to. I still didn't even know why they were here.

Kyle opened his mouth to protest but shut it after I gave him a pleading look. He nodded and they stopped where they were. No one else was in Austin's garage except him. It would've been nice to say hi to Ben, and of course the rest of his gang.

"What? Now they're you're bodyguards?" He made a snide remark.

"They're just taking precautions" I bit back.

"You're not going to get hurt" Austin smirked.

"Who know's" I shrugged. No one did, I didn't care if he said he knew. I couldn't be safe anywhere if I was with him.

"Me"

"I knew you were bad, but I didn't know you were that bad" I steered the conversation away from knowing if I was going to get hurt and to Austin and his bad habits.

"Avery, what are you talking about?" He asked, clearly confused.

"Yesterday, you had cigarettes and cocaine" I didn't speak too loud so Reece and Kyle couldn't hear. They may know Austin selled, bought and took drugs but I didn't want them to be involved in the conversation.

Oh he was good at showing his surprise, that was if he had any. "Cigarettes okay but Cocaine?" He asked as if I was stupid and stupid I was not.

"Austin, I saw them yesterday" I said sternly.

"Still don't know what you're on about" He shook his head.

"Please don't lie to me" My voice was so desperate. He was wasting his life by taking all sorts of drugs and smoking not to mention the amount of alcohol he consumes.

He looked into my eyes for a few seconds and realised I really didn't want him to lie to me. If only he told me he smoked and took drugs, I could've helped him get out of it. "Okay" He sighed.

"Why are you taking drugs? Why didn't you tell me before? I can't believe you smoke, that was some information I would've liked to know while we were together, why did you keep that away from me? I cou-" I was cut off when Austin suddenly leaned in and kissed me.

And oh was it a good kiss. Electricity, fireworks, everything happened in that one kiss. We had been apart for some time and that kiss brought us back together. His hands found his way to my waist and rested them there but when I began to wrap my arms around his neck he pulled away, breaking the trance I was in. Suddenly I got angry.

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked as I stepped back.

"Avery!" Reece exclaimed. Why didn't they pull us apart?

I turned around and saw them walk towards me but I signaled for them to stay where they were. "It's okay"

"You kissed me back" He shrugged it off. "Besides you were having a little rant so I had to shut you up somehow"

I glared at him and he continued to talk. "Look, i'm sorry I lied to you, but is drugs and smoking the biggest of your problems right now?" He asked as he looked directly into my eyes.

"It is if you're taking them" I sighed. He had to know how much I cared for him.

He stook a step closer but I didn't take a step back. I wanted to be with him so badly I didn't realise till now that it hurt. When we said nothing, he leaned in again and kissed me, this time though, I wasn't surprised and found myself successfully slinking my arms around his neck. In the back of my head I expected Reece and Kyle to rip us apart this time but they didn't. And, they were the reason why I pulled away from Austin and we both opened our eyes.