8. Gone... (Your Bias)

Finally! I've got a new imagine after listening to Lovelyz songs especially Circle and Gone (JIN solo) and also Infinite song, Only tears. I hope you enjoy read it and don't forget to prepare some tissues maybe(?) Alright, gotta go. Annyeong~

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=

You woke up early and get ready. Today, you have a special day with (your bias), which is your 6th anniversary with him.

You went to kitchen and cook his favorite meals. He promises he will come at 4:00 ㏘ sharp on your house.

A few hours later after you finished cooked, you arrange all the meals properly on the dine table. You even plan to make a surprise for him

You: *humming a song* Done!

Then, you look at the wall clock. It's already 2:57 ㏘.

You: Hmm... *sniff your clothes and its smell* Well, I guess I should take a shower.

You take your towel and went to bathroom. A few minutes later, you dress up then get your phone and listening to music's while waiting until it's almost 4:00 ㏘.

You: Oh! It's almost 4:00 ㏘. I better remind him.

(Your bias)~ Don't forget your promise today and...please don't be late, jagi. I've prepare something special for you~

You send those texts to (your bias) and wait for him to reply.

You wait for a couple minutes but no reply from him. You send another text to him and wait. And again, he didn't replies any of your text. You started to felt something bad happen to him and also worry about him.

(Your bias)... Please reply my texts, now!

When you're about to send those text, someone ring your bell house.

You: Huh, who's that? Hmph...I hope its him.

You went out from your bedroom and went to front door. You open the door and saw (your bias) smile at you. You shout his name and quickly hug him. (your bias) were surprise by your behaviour.

Your bias: Uh? What's wrong, ________?

You: *still hug him* I thought you forget about today and didn't come at all.

Your bias: *smile then broke the hug* Hey,_______. Look at me.

You: *look at him*

Your bias: I told you that I will never broke any promises that I've made with you. *kiss your forehead* Now, shall we go in?

You: *nod* But first, could you please close your eyes cause I have something for you.

Your bias: And what kind of surprise did you make, huh?

You: Secret. Now, close your eyes, ppalli~

Your bias: Alright, alright... *sigh and close his both eyes*

You: Promise me, you won't peek!

Your bias: Yes, my princess. I won't!

You bring him inside and went to the dining table.

Your bias: *sniff* Hmm... smell's delicious.

You: *smile and place him to his seat* Now, open your eyes.