I followed Jack out the door and his little sister, Lucy, came running behind me, along with Anna.

"Wait for me JJ!" Lucy called in her adorable 6 year old voice. I met Lucy yesterday and we bonded immediately. Jack always takes her to school every morning.

"Alright slow poke!" Jack laughed and waited for everyone to hop in the car.

Once we were all safely buckled, Jack turned the car on and drove towards Lucy's school.

It didn't take but 5 minutes to get there.

"Bye JJ! See you after school!"

"Bye Lucy!" We all shouted at the same time.

Jack drove off and headed to our school. When I saw the building come into view, I started to panic.

Jack noticed and reached over and grabbed my hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

Jack parked his car and we all got out.

"Bye Elsa. I'm going to find Kristoff!" Anna said already skipping away.

Both Jack and I laughed at the giggly girl.

We walked towards the school entrance, my anxiety building up with each step I take. Jack turns to me and gives me a small smile, reassuring me that everything is okay.

Jack takes me inside the building and walks towards a group of people.

"Hey guys!" Jack said. They all waved back, not noticing me standing behind him like an idiot.

"This is Elsa." Jack says pulling me beside him. "Elsa, this is Hiccup and Flynn."

I waved shyly and they waved back.

"How was your weekend Jack?" The shorter one with glasses, Hiccup I presumed, asked.

"It was eventful. What about you?"

"It was chill. (Chill??? Really??) Merida and I spent most of it together."

The three boys continued on with their conversation, me completely forgotten.

The bell rang and I started heading to class, leaving Jack to continue talking. Someone grabbed my arm and I stopped walking.

"Hey, why did you walk off?" Jack asked.

"Um, the bell rang. I don't like being late to class and you were taking. I didn't want to pull you away from your friends."

"Okay. Sorry. Come on." Jack said grabbing my hand and pulled me towards the classroom.

We walked in and I sat in my normal seat in the back of the class. Jack sat beside me.

"You don't have to sit by me you know. You have your friends." I said, guilty for him sitting near me.

"Are you kidding? I want to sit by you. I can sit with my friends at lunch." Jack said, smirking and kissing me on the cheek, causing me to blush.